• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

The first one was "okay" but the second was pretty turgid and I had low expectations for it. Sure hope this one goes back to Woodbury post issue 48 to see it all fall apart.

Don't get the show so I bought the first 2 seasons. I am almost through both seasons I even have my wife and son loving it. So far so good. I have the first collected book I guess I will have to start reading it again.

Well everyone here she is....another piece to my Walking Dead collection. 47"x32" Custom made WD table. Featuring only the pages and art from TM. Made by Mike in NY, Jerry's friend. I haven't put the legs on yet, as I am in the process of moving. He has made one for TM I believe. PM me if you'd like one made I have contact info. And I heard that a table is going to be made from just the covers of the WD.

IMG_8154_zps924e324d.jpg

IMG_8155_zpseaacf121.jpg

IMG_8156_zps9c2b8ceb.jpg

Edited by retrothecollector