• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Speaking about toys - no-one remember the animatronic "Gas-station child" from Ep #1 (tv show) that was released last Halloween?

That was epic - motion activated, dressed as the kid and came at you growling like a Zombie.

Perfect for when its dark and you come home... lol

It was about 4ft tall from memory and about $200?

CGC world bought one I think - sold out before I could get mine!

Love mine...we named her Kaylen and the youngest one plays with her hair like a Barbie doll and then turns it on so it chases her all around the house!!! :cloud9:

Jim

Thought it was you Jim!

Was going to get one as the shipping was really good to Oz, then they umm'd and aah'd about it and by then they were gone.

If they do another one this year, any chance of a heads-up?

Thanks mate.

So I was digging through one of my boxes looking for some Y: The Last Man TPBs and stumbled across raw copies of 61-66 all unread and bagged/boarded. Wondering if now would be a good time to slab them? Since ya know "the bubble is bursting and the sky is falling".

B6ds4WDm.jpg

Chris (Mangbus) you are the man when it comes to cover recreations sir. :banana:

Anyone have a #33 2nd printing you might be interested in selling? Want to have the above hanging up on the wall with my #33 9.8 1st Printing signed by Danai Gurira and would love to get the #33 2nd printing signed by David Morrissey.

:)

So I was digging through one of my boxes looking for some Y: The Last Man TPBs and stumbled across raw copies of 61-66 all unread and bagged/boarded. Wondering if now would be a good time to slab them? Since ya know "the bubble is bursting and the sky is falling".

Yes, absolutely.

No slapping necessary. Though I feel like previews hit the week before release. The only time we don't see them is if some mess goes down in the first few pages. Maybe something happens early on in the book. (Pure speculation though)

Local comic store today, tony Moore signing , he did custom artwork for the store owner made 100 prints and hung the original in the store , thought the walking dead thread would enjoy today's piece

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Local comic store today, tony Moore signing , he did custom artwork for the store owner made 100 prints and hung the original in the store , thought the walking dead thread would enjoy today's piece

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

epic