• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Off topic.....Freshly delivered

photo1_zpsbcdc1f79.jpg

photo2_zpsd64e1cf0.jpg

I'm gonna tell your wife you bought those unless you give me one as a bribe. :baiting:

:roflmao:

Cruel as ever... I would not be surprised if you have a part time job tying people to train tracks for local villains.

photo1_zpsbcdc1f79.jpg

photo2_zpsd64e1cf0.jpg

I'm gonna tell your wife you bought those unless you give me one as a bribe. :baiting:

Cruel as ever... I would not be surprised if you have a part time job tying people to train tracks for local villains.

:devil:

photo1_zpsbcdc1f79.jpg

photo2_zpsd64e1cf0.jpg

:devil:

bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Good one Rosen!!!

She knows, you don't even know the hell I have gone through to buy a house. Already been under contract with 2 different homes and backed out of both. The market is so crazy.

I stopped graphing the page prices a few issues ago now but the average page price stands at $540 for #111 ! That would have been higher had it included p8 & p21 which I didn't see listed (unsure if pre-sold or just went straight away). #103 which was fairly similar was $486 on average.

:whistle:

Yes.. yes you did mate ;)

:golfclap:

Makes me very happy to have a few at older prices and leave it at that.... but that's not to say that the leftovers from earlier issues aren't cheaper, it's just that they have been picked over and over as well as slightly increased now.

Regarding the NYE Wizard Cover - For me it is a big disappointment being a big Adams Fan. There is a lack of creativity in it and the cover is very similar to other artist's interpetations. I expected something "unconventional" that would bring me to say WOW. I'll still get it since I admire the guy but it could have been so much better.

Did anyone win any of the mycomicshop Walking Dead auctions from Thursday night? I thought the ending prices were relatively low.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/auctions?agid=71&q=Walking+dead+&arid=&pl=&mingr=&maxgr=&tpg=&minbid=&maxbid=

Great time of the year to be a buyer in auctions for The Walking Dead. Horrible time of the year to be the seller. :)

I am only doing BIN or Best Offers until the show is back up.

Did anyone win any of the mycomicshop Walking Dead auctions from Thursday night? I thought the ending prices were relatively low.

http://www.mycomicshop.com/auctions?agid=71&q=Walking+dead+&arid=&pl=&mingr=&maxgr=&tpg=&minbid=&maxbid=

I was planning on it, but once again I forgot. I'm busy thursday nights and I always forget to check. :cry:

Great time of the year to be a buyer in auctions for The Walking Dead. Horrible time of the year to be the seller. :)

I am only doing BIN or Best Offers until the show is back up.

It's funny that you say that...I noticed most auctions on eBay are BIN and/or Best Offer.