• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,456 posts in this topic

Very cool...thats from season one, right?

Yes season 1. Notice how young Rick looks. As the seasons go on..Rick seasons

Wow...now is the time to buy a WD 1 if you need one. This one just ended at $1645!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251289969772?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

That's more than the price of current gold ounce bars.... lol

:banana:

Let's hope the bubble has burst! One other auction ending this weekend and that OBO for $1,900.....

Jerome

If it bursts I'll be good because I sold nearly all of my WD stock last month in Portland. :applause:

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I deliberately do not read this thread after a new issue until I've had a chance to read it. #111 was good and kudos @ThoseBackPages for making the letters column.

Eric, you TWD maniac lol

When you die brother I'll petition CGC to make your coffin out of high grade plastic and on the label it shall read "NG : visions of The Walking Dead danced through his head : may he rise, crack, and relive."

Edited by ItsJustRyan

LETS HOPE IT BURST!!!!!!!!!!!!

:whee:

I honestly don't get the hope it does? Why?

I paid just over $800 for my 9.6. I'm happy with that. I hope it doesn't drop below that price. It would stink if it does and honestly...it bothers me you are happy about that happening to people. Sorry about that but just being truthful.

If I lose my shirt...so be it but I'm not hoping for it.

(shrug)

I collect because I like to collect as well....not sure what that means exactly. hm

You own a 9.6 #1....are you hopeful that it loses value? Why exactly?

I'm not trying to start anything with you because I like your passion for WD and like your posts.

I thought you were kidding before about it but it seems you are serious you want the bubble to burst so you can buy more WD comics....(ones you already own).

i own multiple copies of #1

do i HOPE they lose "value"? no, of course not. but if they do, they do. nothing i can do about it.

if they drop down to $200 i will buy more. that would be one advantage of the bubble bursting.

i collect because i enjoy collecting means that i do not do this because of "value". it is a hobby of mine. i do not drink, i do not do drugs, i do not party. this is a hobby i enjoy, so thats what money is for, to use on things one enjoys.