• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Ya issue #114. WWJD? Awesome cover!!! Happy 4th everyone!! Be safe

There is something about the face of the guy in the headlock that screams I am not a generic Saviours thug. As if it is a friend or someone that CA has planted in there. Dunno why I respond to it like that... just seems different. Eye drawn to it. (shrug)

There is something about the face of the guy in the headlock that screams I am not a generic Saviours thug. As if it is a friend or someone that CA has planted in there. Dunno why I respond to it like that... just seems different. Eye drawn to it. (shrug)

If I remember correctly, maybe wrong, but I believe he's the doctor on the saviors side. I think he was one of the guys Negan talked to while he was walking with Carl in the compound. He does look familiar Garf.

If I remember correctly, maybe wrong, but I believe he's the doctor on the saviors side. I think he was one of the guys Negan talked to while he was walking with Carl in the compound. He does look familiar Garf.

@Garf.. I think someone is acting like they're trying really hard not to spill a secret that they shouldn't be telling... I'd leave it be.

@Garf.. I think someone is acting like they're trying really hard not to spill a secret that they shouldn't be telling... I'd leave it be.

What secret.....

This guy???

9216845982_7ff96b3751_o.jpg

:shy:

Met "Carl" Chandler Riggs and "Andrea" Laurie Holden at Supercon.

Had them sign two comics. They were both nice but the kid was super nice. He was with his Dad and he was cool too. He gave me his band CD.

224CD2F3-3AC6-4BDB-A77C-9B2BCB90AB7C-1502-000000ADBC6CED6A_zps9f956a33.jpg

9642757D-0675-4EF6-B716-CE83612B099F-1502-000000ADC2AB3816_zps3728e5ba.jpg

Laurie signed it Ondreo...strange