• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I know I ask this every week, but is anyone hoping to win any of the Heroes Initiative covers that end today?

I think most people are afraid of "tipping their hand" I was hoping to get the Texeira from the start of the WD 100 announcement, but I am officially out of the running at this point :sorry:

I know I ask this every week, but is anyone hoping to win any of the Heroes Initiative covers that end today?

I think most people are afraid of "tipping their hand" I was hoping to get the Texeira from the start of the WD 100 announcement, but I am officially out of the running at this point :sorry:

Good point. However, we could also figure out who wants what and not bid on each other's wanted covers :think:

Quick questions guys. All the exclusives listed have limited quantities available, except the Governor figure. Price is $25. I see 2 listed for $58.88 + $14.99 shipping= $75 A 300% increase, which sux. But, I will not be attending SDCC yet again, :(

So my questions are...

1. Should I wait? Possibly be countless figures to be had after SDCC like the Michonne Figure.

2. Will their eventually be a limited number made exclusively for SDCC?

Thank you

Quick questions guys. All the exclusives listed have limited quantities available, except the Governor figure. Price is $25. I see 2 listed for $58.88 + $14.99 shipping= $75 A 300% increase, which sux. But, I will not be attending SDCC yet again, :(

So my questions are...

1. Should I wait? Possibly be countless figures to be had after SDCC like the Michonne Figure.

Thank you

If it doesnt have a limited supply, I would probably wait. Even the "exclusives" become available at other places. For example, the gold foil compendium HC from last year was available at few a cons, where it was originally marked as exclusive to just one - though I cant remember which one.

I would agree. The Lashley was a steal at $910, compared to what the new ones are going for. Speaking of which, Adlard's cover is being auctioned off this week. Any guesses at where it ends? I would guess at least 2k, but probably more.

So my questions are...

Thank you

Wait... I made the mistake last year of scrambling to buy from people attending. Then later Skybound listed them on their website in limited quantities. Do not fret over the ebay pre-sales.

So my questions are...

Thank you

If it doesnt have a limited supply, I would probably wait. Even the "exclusives" become available at other places. For example, the gold foil compendium HC from last year was available at few a cons, where it was originally marked as exclusive to just one - though I cant remember which one.

Thank you. I'll just wait. I'm sure there will be more listed.......

Are you going to heed the advice this time? Or will you let the anticipation get the better of you?

:baiting:

;)

Naw man, I'm going to heed advice. I have been very patient lately. Thanks lol

I'm holding out this time.

This is how I know how to hold out (finally).....i.e.

I bought a Image Expo B&W Variant 112 WD for $80 (ouch). Not 1 minute later they were $40......... I suck lol

Are you going to heed the advice this time? Or will you let the anticipation get the better of you?

:baiting:

;)

Naw man, I'm going to heed advice. I have been very patient lately. Thanks lol

I'm holding out this time.

This is how I know how to hold out (finally).....i.e.

I bought a Image Expo B&W Variant 112 WD for $80 (ouch). Not 1 minute later they were $40......... I suck lol

I feel your pain. I wanted to jump on one ASAP, but bode my time and heeded Eric's words about waiting on WD variants.