• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Assuming eBay masks a particular user's ID the same way across multiple auctions, then yes, it seems like a few people have purchased multiple covers:

artist - masked id - rating - ending price -

McKone - 8***8 - 1081 - $480.00

Brereton - 8***8 - 1081 - $510.00

total - $990.00

Purcell - a***g - 3097 - $1,225.00

Robertson - a***g - 3097 - $709.00

Beatty - a***g - 3097 - $404.00

Moreno - a***g - 3097 - $404.00

Albuquerque - a***g - 3097 - $688.00

total - $3,430.00

Portacio - v***a - 529 - $1,350.00

Bates - v***a - 529 - $621.96

Staples - v***a - 529 - $920.02

Ottley - v***a - 529 - $1,550.00

Valentino - v***a - 529 - $1,043.93

Rivera - v***a - 529 - $1,231.00

total - $6,716.91

Others -

Wilson y***y 237 $1,043.92

Lashley 4***a 2446 $910.00

Shah a***l 377 $405.00

Raney e***f 253 $611.00

Hembeck i***e 310 $389.00

McManus l***i 1314 $780.00

Kurth l***l 103 $585.00

Migliari m***c 34 $649.00

Allen s***e 1086 $410.00

So now we know who a***g is. It will be interesting to see if it goes for more than what it originally sold for. I'm guessing yes, given what the last few have ended at.

Just to be argumentative... :devil:

Not just as a cash cow Marvel style to prolong as long as possible as "product". If he did, I think we would now have three or four creative teams producing TWD comics, but we don't.

They added an inker and a new colorist

We still have the original, once a month, And a bunch of variant covers!

Twice a month starting soon.

The first HI cover to hit the open market EBAY

Yeah, nice of him to donate a portion of the sale back to Hero Initiative while sliding that book right in the midst of the other auctions this week :sumo::facepalm:

Yeah, I forgot it was one of the first ones sold, and I saved it to my watch list right along with the other HI new listings. That was VERY clever of him.

I guess time will tell (well, 3 days, 17 hours) but it seems like he may have made a pretty savvy move.

Just to be argumentative... :devil:

Not just as a cash cow Marvel style to prolong as long as possible as "product". If he did, I think we would now have three or four creative teams producing TWD comics, but we don't.

They added an inker and a new colorist

We still have the original, once a month, And a bunch of variant covers!

Twice a month starting soon.

Yah, the upcoming double issue a month plan is counter to my argument. But hey! It must be good news for Rick if Kirkman is cashing in by expanding TWD like Spider-Man and batman! I actually wouldn't mind four different TWD books a month. The present continuity. A possible Carl future storyline, a plot line following other survivors in another part of the country. And a Legends of TWD anthology series of one offs and three issue arcs.

Go for it Kirkman! And leave Rick alone.too.

At least I put my 'Rick death' in spoilers you blokes!

Rick is going to die. No doubt at all.

Why on Earth do you think Carls face is the emblem for the survivors instead of Rick - Rick dies slowly over #113 - #114. His only hand is shot to hell. Nagan want's to re-assert control and Rick is the gig.

Carl AND Andrea take over.

Leading to #115 and AOW.

That's how its gunna go down friends!

I can see Carl rallying the other children with something along these lines.

Carl: Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Negan's bucket.

I can see Carl rallying the other children with something along these lines.

Carl: Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Negan's bucket.

GOONIES!!!!

If I had to put money on it, I would bet Andrea is going to die. Having a personal relationship with Rick is a death warrant. Look at his second in commands - Shane, Tyreese, Abraham, Glen. Lori, to a certain extent. Andrea is now in that same role, and I'll bet she's dead by the end of AOW.