• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wonder if the images on that website for issues 116 and 117 are actually part of the 12 (or 11 cuz there's a blank in the 12) interconnecting covers for 115 and the poster may have been mislead?

Me too. Want to see what they connect into.

Nice pick ups. Are you having them all slabbed? Or are these getting squirreled away never to be seen again by human eyes?

They all will be CGC........as far as being seen again...sure on CAF. After I die I'm sure they will be on the market. That is if I don't take them with me.

If they go high enough someone will sell it. Everything is for sale!

I'm sure you will see more than a few on the open market. Even some private sales with offers that could not be passed up. But as far as the ones I have......NEVER,NEVER,NEVER. But that's just me.

Someone is being very busy buying a lot of OA from splashpage.com. There's a bunch of nice pieces on hold. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person buying them all.

Unless Mark sold those at the show and its the first time he had time to update

Nice pickups James J. I don't know if I would have the heart to slab some of those wraparounds. Those are some of the best cover sketches I have ever seen.

Museum quality framing job to see those beauties in their natural habitat :insane:

Someone is being very busy buying a lot of OA from splashpage.com. There's a bunch of nice pieces on hold. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person buying them all.

Unless Mark sold those at the show and its the first time he had time to update

... available pages are sat at 182 and averaging $347 a page. Anyone got a spare 63K I could borrow?

Seriously though it's going to be interesting to see what happens with the OA during AoW. I'm going to assume that Charlie will still get it all but there is going to be twice as much of it and some pretty key pages that may or may not see the light of day at Splash. Available art has hovered in the 200 - 175 pages range for several months now so there may well be quite a bit more choice for a while. Although I imagine that average will keep rising :(:cry: