• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Btw can you imagine what the GPA stats are going to eventually look like?

Easy. Current auctions -25%

lol what I meant was....

all the different variants/sketches that are going to pop up in GPA data. It's going to be a huge list when you click on Walking Dead 100 (like it's not already)

lol what I meant was....

all the different variants/sketches that are going to pop up in GPA data. It's going to be a huge list when you click on Walking Dead 100 (like it's not already)

They may list is separately, like the Wizard World covers.

I saw the collection too and I am going thru A LOT of math to see if it is feasible. lol

Insanely overpriced.

I thought as much lol

There was a listing from a boardie on the bay for every copy NM plus a few slabbed ones for 3999 OBO. And that my friends was a bargain..... always a brides maid

lol what I meant was....

They may list is separately, like the Wizard World covers.

They won't. GPA organizes books based on the CGC census and the HI covers are mingled in with all the rest of the #100 covers:

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Walking+Dead&issue=100&publisher=Image+Comics&year=2012&issuedate=7%2F12

I wonder what he would take. It's not even complete and he's giving a lot away in fees. 15k?

I saw the collection too and I am going thru A LOT of math to see if it is feasible. lol

Insanely overpriced.

I wonder what he would take. It's not even complete and he's giving a lot away in fees. 15k?

Insanely overpriced.

I mean, isn't half the fun in creating a set like that finding the books on your own? Just feels sort of like you'd be missing out on the fun of the chase. Just my two cents...

I mean, isn't half the fun in creating a set like that finding the books on your own? Just feels sort of like you'd be missing out on the fun of the chase. Just my two cents...

I agree...I started a registry set for the challenge, but at some buying a collection and selling the extras makes sense, too.

Insanely overpriced.

Not that much in fees. ebay changed the rate 10% for sales and 3% for paypal. So $30,000 x .13 = $3900 in fees. Not $15,000

I put the 15k in the wrong spot. I meant is 15k a legit price not the fee price. As it is, 15k sell price, fees are $1,950. Still a lot to give away in fees.

I'm not in the market but am curious what everyone thinks is a legit price. These are all blues too.

My memory's foggy but I've seen WD slabbed collections broken up in the last year or two and think the cumulative price was 8k or so. Seems like if Phil Knight or Bill Gates were in the market, 15k for a complete set isn't a ridiculous number. High but not ridiculous.

Insanely overpriced.

Not that much in fees. ebay changed the rate 10% for sales and 3% for paypal. So $30,000 x .13 = $3900 in fees. Not $15,000

Insanely overpriced.

Just did the EBay calculator thing, and the fees on 15k are $250 :sorry:

Jim

Insanely overpriced.

Just did the EBay calculator thing, and the fees on 15k are $250 :sorry:

Jim

Thanks Jim. And, if you have a top rated plus discount that drops it down to $200 in Ebay fees on either 15k or 29k. Another .03 % for paypal on 15k is $450 so $650 in fees on 15k in sales.

Much better than before.