• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Oh man! Just read 113. This is building so well. Can't wait for everything to come to a head and flush out!

Yeah but do you guys think this is predictable......

Andrea survives, Negan is about to pound in some skulls, and then Andrea comes to the rescue along with Jesus and the rest. Or will Kirkman throw a monkey wrench in the mix, and surprise with something from left field?

Oh man! Just read 113. This is building so well. Can't wait for everything to come to a head and flush out!

Andrea survives, Negan is about to pound in some skulls, and then Andrea comes to the rescue along with Jesus and the rest. Or will Kirkman throw a monkey wrench in the mix, and surprise with something from left field?

Part of me wants "left field".

would like to see some major changes to the status quo. Kill off a few majors and let other flourish that wouldn't normally. I dig Jesus and think he might make one hell of a leader. Rick just seems to have lost the touch to lead, he's just lacking

I am going to go with monkey wrench. This issue definitly did not go the way I was dreading it would. Probably the most exciting issue since 100. I read 100 in the LCS and today I read 113 in my LCS. Now to get home and re-read 113 and some Saga/EOW/PP goodness. This was a great new comic book day with TWD being the icing. (I eat the icing on my cake first? Can you tell!) =p

Just guessing for fun here...

Andrea gets her gun and rallies to the wall with the others. Spots Jesus and Aaron with her scope so they are able to back them up. They are forced to attack when Negan kills Nicholas and manage to get the jump on most of the armed Saviors. Heath or Holly probably take a stray bullet. Jesus carves through a couple of Saviors and manages to beat on Negan a bit before he gets hit with a haymaker as Negan flees. Rick is busy the whole time fighting off the Saviors restraining him before they too make a run for it.

Andrea must do something more to really off Negan whilst this is happening like shooting Lucile again.

If Jesus gets backup first on his way back to Alexandria or the Kingdom reveal themselves without needing to be alerted then it could end with more of a standoff instead which would reset back to the slower pace for another issue.

edit: and Michonne hasn't show herself yet since clearing some zombies right?

Edited by Garf

Just guessing for fun here...

Andrea gets her gun and rallies to the wall with the others. Spots Jesus and Aaron with her scope so they are able to back them up. They are forced to attack when Negan kills Nicholas and manage to get the jump on most of the armed Saviors. Heath or Holly probably take a stray bullet. Jesus carves through a couple of Saviors and manages to beat on Negan a bit before he gets hit with a haymaker as Negan flees. Rick is busy the whole time fighting off the Saviors restraining him before they too make a run for it.

Andrea must do something more to really off Negan whilst this is happening like shooting Lucile again.

If Jesus gets backup first on his way back to Alexandria or the Kingdom reveal themselves without needing to be alerted then it could end with more of a standoff instead which would reset back to the slower pace for another issue.

edit: and Michonne hasn't show herself yet since clearing some zombies right?

Hahahaha Michonne..... love it. I'm going with this though. Great stuff Garf

This is issue was great. Though I can't wait to see what changes an inker will make to the art.

Imagine if they had an embellisher like Tom Palmer. That would look crazy!

It's going to be hard to call what it will look like. Most of all I would love to see a lot more detail in the faces and hair in some of the group shots or smaller figures.

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Connor is wearing an Adicts t-shirt with Monkey on the front. The are a punk band from the 70's and there from England. They are also one of my wife's favorite bands. I showed her the splash page with Connor wearing the shirt and it made her happy to see that. Way to go Adlard, he's gotta love The Adicts to put that in there. Also saw them play with my wife at a local venue in the states and they're really good.