• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yes but it's only 1 per store. Which might make it damn near impossible to get one. Think Lottery

That's good to know. Thanks for telling me. So not only do I have to make sure I'm first in line at the store, but I've also got to be willing to pay whatever the retailer decides to charge for the midnight release variant. I might be sitting this one out, then.

Hey guys,

I have a line on a B&W sketch 115...what would be a fair price one would expect to pay?

Thanks!

I chatted with 3 LCS today.

1st is selling his to a long time regular for a cheap price, but would let me know what price that was.

2nd shop was asking $175 for his.

Last, I went to my shop that I have had a hold box for 12 years. Manager wasnt sure on price yet but said would let me know and give me first shot. Hoping they give me a deal since I've shopped with them for a long time but we will see.

That was an $800 book triple signed shortly after SDCC in 2012. Heck, it was going for almost $700 in blue. Wow.

This was a huge outlier, though. I lost it at the last second, got outbid by 2.50!

That is indeed an amazing steal I payed that just for my raw one!

I know...I know :sorry:

We'll let you slide.... If you were a noob though.... You know what would happen lol

hahahahahaha..... Too funny.

But seriously you would have been punished severely... lol

Anyways that page is nice... but nycc is in less than a week and so is the show.

Prices of a 9.8 #1 have fallen and a comixology ss sold for a third of what it used to cost. And I too have a piece sitting on the bay for about almost a month. It's slow season.

I say wait till about 2-3 episodes into the show, and then bam, hit the auctions sites quick. 2c

But what do I know......?

I don't know, guys. I just sold a 9.8 for nearly $2,300. I sold a 9.8 last year right after season 3 ended and got 1,600 for it. I also sold a 9.6 double signed during the same time and got $1,200 for it.

Aside from a few deals here and there, the book has steadily increased every year for the past 8-9 years.

Big rule of thumb should really be don't sell books you're not okay with letting go on the cheap in the summer time.

I'm actually more concerned about the Saga C2E2 variant. I can't believe it's fallen as much as it did, considering popularity, and the scarcity of the book.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

I don't know, guys. I just sold a 9.8 for nearly $2,300. I sold a 9.8 last year right after season 3 ended and got 1,600 for it. I also sold a 9.6 double signed during the same time and got $1,200 for it.

Aside from a few deals here and there, the book has steadily increased every year for the past 8-9 years.

Big rule of thumb should really be don't sell books you're not okay with letting go on the cheap in the summer time.

[/i'm actually more concerned about the Saga C2E2 variant. I can't believe it's fallen as much as it did, considering popularity, and the scarcity of the book.

This