• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yes completely sold out! I was so thankful that tpb TBP grabbed me a copy. I actually have great service on the floor. But was so tired today and was on a mission to get as much done as possible. I actually got to see RK and CA 10 feet from me signing. I got a picture of my haul and of them. But I am on my iphone and can't upload to the forums. Tomorrow I'll look and see if there are anymore left, cause today I didn't see 1. And the NYCC 115 variant was $10 from midtown.

Edited by retrothecollector

He's also auctioning page 3 for the same starting bid. Tough to choose which one is better. Pg 1 is the 1st appearance but pg 3 is a better action page.

Pg 2 was also up for grabs a little while ago I think it probably went for around the 3k mark considering it got taken down

Are there B&W mid nights floating around at the NYCC? Guys if you can post some pics....got to be a mad house there.....show a little love for us boardies that can't make it. PLEASE

You're asking for the #115 B&W midnight, not the #1 B&W, right? I actually saw a couple today since I'm interested in buying one, but the booths I found them at all wanted $200 for one and I just cannot pay that much for one.

I'll continue to look tomorrow, but doubt I'll find one for any cheaper than that. :sorry:

Are there B&W mid nights floating around at the NYCC? Guys if you can post some pics....got to be a mad house there.....show a little love for us boardies that can't make it. PLEASE

You're asking for the #115 B&W midnight, not the #1 B&W, right? I actually saw a couple today since I'm interested in buying one, but the booths I found them at all wanted $200 for one and I just cannot pay that much for one.

I'll continue to look tomorrow, but doubt I'll find one for any cheaper than that. :sorry:

I missed that Royal Collectibles booth has one at the con and will work with you on the price i am sure i can get a better deal that's my LCS just let me know i can check.

I missed that Royal Collectibles booth has one at the con and will work with you on the price i am sure i can get a better deal that's my LCS just let me know i can check.

That'd be cool. (thumbs u

Yeah.....just want to see what the dealers were selling them for. And if they looked to be in good shape.

More HUGE news on the OA side... Looks like our own JJ let got of WD #19. Congrats on the monster pick up, Gene.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1041763&GSub=147836

:o

:ohnoez:

& :cloud9: to the cover

Edited by awakeintheashes

More HUGE news on the OA side... Looks like our own JJ let got of WD #19. Congrats on the monster pick up, Gene.

:golfclap:.....wow

Crazy, right??? I don't want to be discourteous or tacky, but I really do wonder what it went for. Walking Dead Kool-Aid aside, it's a sure-fire top 10 cover from the Modern era. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

:golfclap:.....wow

Crazy, right??? I don't want to be discourteous or tacky, but I really do wonder what it went for. Walking Dead Kool-Aid aside, it's a sure-fire top 10 cover from the Modern era. Couldn't believe it when I saw it.

It will definitely continue to be swiped by current artists and future generations. It's pretty iconic IMO

Speaking of grails that I'll never afford. Finally got a scan of my second Tony Moore commission...

10218964236_80e1ae5f68_z.jpg

Did you notice how he's telling you to "rock on"?

Pretty sick, if you ask me. :headbang:

Edited by awakeintheashes