• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

what about those Weekly's? ;)

It's all I have left :cry:

well, when you're ready to rip the rest of that band-aid off, please let me know ;)

(i have both #1's, so you can still hang on to those)

Those are mine :sumo:

I called him out last year and told him I was gunning for dethroning his Weekly set in time for the 2013 registry awards. How many Weeklys did I buy in that time period? None. :sorry:

Me and my big mouth :sorry:

Jim

After 6 months of waiting for my 9.8 CGC graded "mystery" WD book from Dynamic Forces. It has finally shipped. Ordered 4/03/2013 Shipped 10/21/2013 :o

Should be here tomorrow. Probably gonna be some #100 random variant, one of the covers I can't stand.

Let's face it some of those #100 covers are garbage. But the registry demands it!!

And yes from now on I won't use DF, sorry DF but 6 months is way to long to wait for a graded book. (if your reading)

well, when you're ready to rip the rest of that band-aid off, please let me know ;)

I called him out last year and told him I was gunning for dethroning his Weekly set in time for the 2013 registry awards. How many Weeklys did I buy in that time period? None. :sorry:

Jim

well Jim, if it brings you back into the WD game, then i will gladly step aside :)

Jim

well Jim, if it brings you back into the WD game, then i will gladly step aside :)

I shall never relinquish my grasp upon the Weekly registry set :sumo:

:cloud9:

For those of you who pre-ordered the 115 NYCC Variant from TFAW.. Have yours shipped or even seem to be moving along in the process?

I ordered the entire set of covers and the CGC 9.8. As of right now they all show pre-ordered for the status.

For those of you who pre-ordered the 115 NYCC Variant from TFAW.. Have yours shipped or even seem to be moving along in the process?

Tfaw website says that my order will ship today. They've also updated their website so the price is now $7.99 per book.

After 6 months of waiting for my 9.8 CGC graded "mystery" WD book from Dynamic Forces. It has finally shipped. Ordered 4/03/2013 Shipped 10/21/2013 :o

Should be here tomorrow. Probably gonna be some #100 random variant, one of the covers I can't stand.

Let's face it some of those #100 covers are garbage. But the registry demands it!!

And yes from now on I won't use DF, sorry DF but 6 months is way to long to wait for a graded book. (if your reading)

I might have mentioned this before (sorry if I have). I wanted one of the sketches by Ken Haeser on their site but it was $200. I contacted him on facebook about getting the same thing done but with a different character order and voila! Half price. Much easier to deal with.

I might have mentioned this before (sorry if I have). I wanted one of the sketches by Ken Haeser on their site but it was $200. I contacted him on facebook about getting the same thing done but with a different character order and voila! Half price. Much easier to deal with.

Awesome!!

Jim

You never know who might be sneaking up on you...... :baiting:

Jim

You never know who might be sneaking up on you...... :baiting:

:o:slapfight::shy::flamed:

indeed! i spent a lot of time looking at that piece at NYCC

+1 But..... I personally would rather have a WD cover for that price.

Side note: I finally got my DF CGC 9.8 random WD book, after 6 months of waiting. 6 months! Are you ready for what it is? wait for it......

A Governor #1 !! really really???? 6 months and I got that? What a rip off!!! Not worth what I paid. Hey you live and learn and I'll never do that again.

I don't think anyone can ever understand how much I want this OA it is just beautiful! http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=26867&ArtistId=84

Wow! Can you imagine that OA nicely framed and hung at an office, man-cave or even a living room? I don't own any OA (except for a PP page), but that right there reminded me to go play the lottery...

indeed! i spent a lot of time looking at that piece at NYCC

+1 But..... I personally would rather have a WD cover for that price.

Side note: I finally got my DF CGC 9.8 random WD book, after 6 months of waiting. 6 months! Are you ready for what it is? wait for it......

A Governor #1 !! really really???? 6 months and I got that? What a rip off!!! Not worth what I paid. Hey you live and learn and I'll never do that again.

What a gyp!!! :ohnoez: