• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

116 117 both November

118 only December

119 120 January

That's what's be released

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_116

The "sweet spot" will be #116 - #118. Three issues in 6 weeks.

I like your CAF!! :headbang:

Great pickup on that #94 page 20. I almost bought that from Anthony.

Edited by retrothecollector

Thanks Retro, you have some great pages as well. I just added a few this evening actually, including a nice page of Andrea/Rick from 115.

I need to get more of this stuff on my walls...

Thanks Retro, you have some great pages as well. I just added a few this evening actually, including a nice page of Andrea/Rick from 115.

I need to get more of this stuff on my walls...

Yes you do!! All the pages I have are on my wall, except the new 115 pages. I gotta get bigger frames.. lol

Yeah, it looks like you've been expanding your collection a lot recently. Congrats! Do you have a registry set yet?

Just started it yesterday. Have a handful of the early issues being pressed by Joey and then off to CGC. I then have a few more that will be shipping out for the same treatment in a week or so.

I've had a run for sometime but just now getting around to upgrading some and grading others.

Hello!

I have a Walking Dead Weekly #1 @ 9.8. I want to unload it and was wondering what can I sell it for? I've seen on eBay selling for about an average of $150. I don't want to lose money or overcharge.

Much help is appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Congrats J. Had my eye on that, but I feel that I have moved on from TM. I like Adlard's stuff better. Plus I got my eye on something huge right now. :shy:;)

Hello!

I have a Walking Dead Weekly #1 @ 9.8. I want to unload it and was wondering what can I sell it for? I've seen on eBay selling for about an average of $150. I don't want to lose money or overcharge.

Thanks

Mike

Wrong thread my friend. "This is the thread you are looking for" *waves hand*

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=79

Hello!

Thanks

Mike

i paid $50 for mine over the summer. GLWTS!

did Ryan really sell a #53 9.6 for $138 on the Sales Board?

:o

I was more impressed that he got $288 (or something close to that) for a #48 a couple of weeks ago.

Artistlost bought the last of my WD slabs, just have one WD #1 9.8 left, that I gotta crack and resub and get the 9.9/10 it should have come back as. :sumo:

JJ

Edited by cgcworld