• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

No way!! But did you guys see the art page James snagged for wicked cheap??

:cloud9:

I feel asleep, otherwise it would of cost you or I more. Gotta get my nap on because at midnight I'm picking up Call of Duty. lol

Edited by retrothecollector

I think that page ended early..didn't it have a few days left? Perhaps he was contacted for a sale off ebay..

NOPE...sniped it.... Like you have said in the past, there are still good pgs to be had at good prices. Picked up two pgs about 30 or so days ago for around $300. Early pgs too...

james i think youve officially snatched the torch from me buddy! you've got the powah!

:blush:.....You know us collectors don't like what we have, we always like what the other person has. And I hope one day to make your's mine :shy:

james i think youve officially snatched the torch from me buddy! you've got the powah!

:blush:.....You know us collectors don't like what we have, we always like what the other person has. And I hope one day to make your's mine :shy:

Sounds like you are a self confessed black hole collector ;) Very nice pickup.

Exactly right place, right time.

spot on.........still need a lot more of these to cover the ones I over paid for lol

no such thing as overpaying for something you like james - its way better than kicking yourself for not getting something and missing the chance - lots of these pages are in black hole collections we will most likely never see resurface online in the next 10 years..

This is from the TV thread:

Agreed, and isn't funny the only place to talk about the comic is in the TV thread since the comic thread is all about original art. :D

lol last couple of pages certainly prove this point

Certainly does.

The book comes out once a month. We talk about it for about a week. Then it fades and we talk about art.

Hopefully when the book comes out twice a month, we will have more to say.

Agreed, and isn't funny the only place to talk about the comic is in the TV thread since the comic thread is all about original art. :D

Certainly does.

The book comes out once a month. We talk about it for about a week. Then it fades and we talk about art.

True, but then again there doesn't always have to be something new to say about the story. The cool thing is we can recall parts of it WITH the art! And other ways, of course lol

Certainly does.

True, but then again there doesn't always have to be something new to say about the story. The cool thing is we can recall parts of it WITH the art! And other ways, of course lol

+1 to both of you guys :golfclap: