• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I think that page ended early..didn't it have a few days left? Perhaps he was contacted for a sale off ebay..

NOPE...sniped it.... Like you have said in the past, there are still good pgs to be had at good prices. Picked up two pgs about 30 or so days ago for around $300. Early pgs too...

Thought I was under bidder on that guy. Nice grab, James.

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Whoa. Retro?

No way!!!!

That is a disgusting amount of money on a #1. Not only would my wife divorce me, but I'd be homeless.

I don't have that much money to throw away on a book. And yes, as much as I f***ing love the Walking Dead, I don't believe that 9.9 will hold it's value.

If I was worth millions I would own that book, and possibly every book and OA.

I'm simple, I'll own a 9.8 one day. But my price point has dropped drastically.

Edited by retrothecollector

This is from the TV thread:

Agreed, and isn't funny the only place to talk about the comic is in the TV thread since the comic thread is all about original art. :D

lol last couple of pages certainly prove this point

Never really thought about it before......Just always thought this was a general discussion group for the Walking Dead. I love the show,love the comic story. Love collecting the OA and the comics. Love finding rare Dead stuff. Should there be a Collecting The Walking Dead Thread ? Made up of collectors for collectors? I'm sure you can see my love for the Dead goes deeper then watching the show or reading the comic. :cry: where do I belong ? Point me in the right direction to people just like me. The only people that will be heard here are the people that post here. Speak up stichem05...let you voice be heard. All are welcome here.