• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Damn, that's true. I think that had much to do with the Governor being on the show.

WD needs a "fly off the shelves" issue at the end of AOW, so any death has to be a major one = bye bye Michonne

hm I've thought this myself about Michonne getting killed.

And it doesn't help I just bought a WD #19 recently. Usually any book I buy like that finds a way to go on the decline. lol

Looks like if i ever need to sell art, I'll be doing it on CLink. It's a nice piece, but I would've never thought this would go over $1,700. Thirteen days left! Congrats to the seller:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview%2Easp%3Fcode%3D2014feb%26itemtype%3D1%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D6%23Item_999274&id=999274

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Gosh-- I remember when the original pages with Rick and the phone were on splashpage for around $250. I know a lot of people thought that was corny, but I loved those scenes. Nice connection to the past.

I haven't seen the page in a while ( i think it was on eBay a few months ago), but does anyone know where the Rick being eaten by zombie Lori dream page is?

Added to CAF on 7/20/2012 it says, how time flies

putting the caption in spoiler tags..

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?!

LORI ?

WalkingDead51p16-Adlard-CAF.jpg

Looks like if i ever need to sell art, I'll be doing it on CLink. It's a nice piece, but I would've never thought this would go over $1,700. Thirteen days left! Congrats to the seller:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2Fauctions%2Fpreview%2Easp%3Fcode%3D2014feb%26itemtype%3D1%26x%3D0%26y%3D0%26pg%3D6%23Item_999274&id=999274

Its à nice page.....but would this page or the one after be the offical death page?

The second he killed Glenn to me was his death sentence to the whole group. I can't fathom a world where he lives after doing that, unless everyone leaves.

I can. What if Negan saved Carl's life, say from a herd? Not that far-fetched. Guarantee Rick with his sense of honour would think twice about offing him in that situation.

I hope he stays long term, personally...

Honor would have nothing to do with it. Rick would kill Negan the first chance he gets. Just like when he killed Dexter at the prison. Negan is dangerous no matter how you spin it. I wouldn't mind having him around for a while longer. But eventually he will have to die.

It's funny you say that. If Rick had saved himself three seconds and just shot Negan in the face instead of trying to make a lame joke about bringing a baseball bat to a gun fight, this would have ended a lot quicker.

Or just got all his guys to open fire on Negan when he was trying to negotiate with him at Sanctuary. What would that have cost him? Did he really think there was the slightest chance Negan was going to say "Yeah, OK, I give up"?

In other words - Rick HAS had chances to kill Negan, and hasn't taken them.

Anyway, I can honestly see this having a different outcome than the obvious one. There's been quite a bit from both Rick and Negan recently about trying to build something better. Some sort of uneasy coexistence could be on the cards. Although it's more likely that one or both of them dies.

Its à nice page.....but would this page or the one after be the offical death page?

I don't know if you could ever say for certain.

Considering the offers I received on it, I am not surprised at all. Artistically superior page. Death of a top tier character. Probably the most well regarded storyline... But I may be just a little biased. lol

Post the following page for the lazy. Otherwise I will check it at home... I can't recall it exactly, does it feature more of the gov hacking away from above?

Considering the offers I received on it, I am not surprised at all. Artistically superior page. Death of a top tier character. Probably the most well regarded storyline... But I may be just a little biased. lol

Conflict of interest .... lol

Post the following page for the lazy. Otherwise I will check it at home... I can't recall it exactly, does it feature more of the gov hacking away from above?

To tired from snow plowing :sorry: need sleep

Look at you! Great page, man. Like i said, kudos on it. I hope it goes for big money. Tyrese is my favorite character and that's just too painful (and expensive) of a page for me to snag.

The second he killed Glenn to me was his death sentence to the whole group. I can't fathom a world where he lives after doing that, unless everyone leaves.

I can. What if Negan saved Carl's life, say from a herd? Not that far-fetched. Guarantee Rick with his sense of honour would think twice about offing him in that situation.

Honor would have nothing to do with it. Rick would kill Negan the first chance he gets. Just like when he killed Dexter at the prison. Negan is dangerous no matter how you spin it. I wouldn't mind having him around for a while longer. But eventually he will have to die.

Negan killed Spencer, which goes a long way in making up for killing Glenn - not all the way but a long way in my book.

I know Rick and crew won't see it that way, but I really could not stand Spencer.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Negan killed Spencer, which goes a long way in making up for killing Glenn - not all the way but a long way in my book.

I know Rick and crew won't see it that way, but I really could not stand Spencer.

And he killed Holly. :gossip: So were lead to believe.

Yes way, killed by Jesus who turns out to be Negan's inside guy.

Jesus = Saviors. hmmm hmmm hmmm ( Ted Knight "Caddyshack" voice) :D

I could see this. Maybe Jesus is Kayser Soze?

I think someone (might have even been me) posted something about Jesus being fishy. Dwight or someone said something like "notify Paul's [Jesus' real name] group" a while back and we've not heard boo peep about Paul's group since then. I forget the issue number and circumstance.

Jesus gave Ezekiel a glance around 113 after Rick did some speechifying. I took it as a "it's easier to get rid of Rick after he knocks off Negan" look instead of a wtf look.

Kirkman has said this will be a vastly different book after AOW. I've taken that to mean that Rick buys it but it would be even more shocking if Rick and Michonne got it.

Edited by Stumptown