• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I loved the part where Rick said he wants to get something done for his arm. :D

I freaking forgot about that!!! Yes I can't wait to see where that goes!!

nowhere. He's going to die before he gets it. :P:devil:

Suck it Awax. :foryou:

rainbow-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hey guys. I'm not sure if anyone in here has heard but I have been going through something pretty crazy for the past few days.

I know this is not the right thread but I am hoping someone here has some connections and can do something about it. I'm also hoping that the majority of the people on the board I know are here and that by posting here they can see it, even though it is on the comics general page right now ( here )

Long story short I was scammed by a local comic/gaming store: Blu Planet Comics. I paid for some Magic The Gathering items on 1/28/14 and after waiting 3 weeks, I asked for a refund - the seller stopped communicating with me until I called from a blocked number. He answered and was caught off-guard. I told him I want a refund. He made up a whole bunch of stuff and that's when I opened a cc dispute.

Now that would be all fine and great, except he is vehemently denying me a refund and thinks I am not entitled to one until I remove my public opinion of him.

That's when things got out of hand. He went crazy on reddit and posted my personal information on his facebook. I don't want to post the whole story again here, so click over to reddit and see all the details including the posts, his completely unethical and uncool behavior, and my responses.

So, sorry this is in the wrong thread, but please if anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link to the reddit thread with all the details

Thanks - JS

Sorry to hear that, JS. I wish I was in a position to help.

Thanks...yeah this situation has left me baffled. I've never seen anyone, let alone a store owner act like this before. He actually wished someone would "die of aids".

You know though... it's amazing nobody ever thought of that before.

Not so sure this will work.

Nothing happened when they rubbed themselves in walker goo all the way in the begining.

Yeah, but they didn't rub it all over an open cut. Barbed wire or (insert weapon here) plus guts = a nasty infection. Just as bad, if not worse, as getting bitten.

I thought of punji sitcks which were used in Vietnam War. Sharp sticks rubbed with poison or feces to cause infections on US soldiers.

if Rick is talking about adding some type of Ash appendage to his stump, I think that is just Kirkman laughing at some fans who've wondered about this over the years. That to me is a guarantee that at least the blacksmith dies and possibly Rick too.

I also thought it was a bit odd that Rosita got a spotlight. She either dies shortly or is a traitor or both. We know Dwight is a traitor as is that other guy with glasses but couldn't one of Rick's crew be also? Not sure why she would be but maybe she was out on that balcony using a flashlight to signal something to Negan's watchers.

if Rick is talking about adding some type of Ash appendage to his stump, I think that is just Kirkman laughing at some fans who've wondered about this over the years. That to me is a guarantee that at least the blacksmith dies and possibly Rick too.

I also thought it was a bit odd that Rosita got a spotlight. She either dies shortly or is a traitor or both. We know Dwight is a traitor as is that other guy with glasses but couldn't one of Rick's crew be also? Not sure why she would be but maybe she was out on that balcony using a flashlight to signal something to Negan's watchers.

Good point about her.