• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

More blank WD Hero books showing up.........Thanks to everyone involved.

Very tasteless on images part IMO. Thank you Hero for letting me take part in your auction of the very limited release of 105 WD Hero issue 100 covers and thank you image for making it more like 250 released by sliding them out the back door. :golfclap:

Not to get us back on topic to Walking Dead #122 or anything, buuuuut….

I made the letters page :banana:

Nice............What was said? The letter page is hard to read in the digital comic version.

I'll post a pic of it sometime tomorrow :headbang:

I would tonight but I'm half asleep

Very tasteless on images part IMO. Thank you Hero for letting me take part in your auction of the very limited release of 105 WD Hero issue 100 covers and thank you image for making it more like 250 released by sliding them out the back door. :golfclap:

Sorry to hear that but...enough complaining about it. We get it...you bought many of the covers and now feel taken advantage and misled. :blahblah:

I think if you were to try to sell your many hero covers...you would do quite well in the proceedings. my heart bleeds for you. Cmon...

Sorry to hear that but...enough complaining about it. We get it...you bought many of the covers and now feel taken advantage and misled. :blahblah:

I think if you were to try to sell your many hero covers...you would do quite well in the proceedings. my heart bleeds for you. Cmon...

:foryou:

Wait does rick die?

I am so glad I stopped reading this book. Rick should have died issue 100. End of story.

I'm still reading but hoping Rick or Carl bite the dust when this arc is over. Then we can get to the next storyline.

I knew when I typed that it was wrong. Whatever their town is called now.

They need to come up with something new, each storyline is almost the same just different bad guys and same results.

Not to get us back on topic to Walking Dead #122 or anything, buuuuut….

I made the letters page :banana:

Awesome dude! :applause:

I'm a 3-time Letter hacker. Been meaning to write again. Must be super hard nowadays. Which issue and letter?