• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

You guys have anyway of posting them .......would be cool (thumbs u

I'll post mine later tonight. My 1st one was in issue 16, and I basically said I dug the book. With the 2nd letter I was critical, and Kirkman slammed me pretty good. In the 3rd letter, I basically did a mea culpa and said that I wasn't done with the series. I had him autograph right next to the letters last year in San Diego. It was cool.

You guys have anyway of posting them .......would be cool (thumbs u

I'll post mine later tonight. My 1st one was in issue 16, and I basically said I dug the book. With the 2nd letter I was critical, and Kirkman slammed me pretty good. In the 3rd letter, I basically did a mea culpa and said that I wasn't done with the series. I had him autograph right next to the letters last year in San Diego. It was cool.

That's amazing! Makes me shed a tear.

Any one notice that Olivia was..

giving Rostia an evil stare down in the background in the one panel?

Noticed this as well but wasn't sure if Charlie did it on purpose or...well...it was just his art. Subtleties like this are not always his strong suit.

Does anyone here collect WD 1 homage covers? A local store has an exclusive cover to Magnus Robot Fighter #1 that comes out 3/12 that is a WD 1 homage. PM me if you want one at cover.

Magnus-Heroes-Haven-Exclusive.jpg

Edited by bffnut

Anyone home in here?

LOOOOOONNNGGGGGG weekend for me.

P.S. Not 1 page from issue #122 has sold. hm

I wonder why?

Waiting for the grail death page . Something good has to be around the corner. :insane:

Anyone home in here?

LOOOOOONNNGGGGGG weekend for me.

P.S. Not 1 page from issue #122 has sold. hm

I wonder why?

Waiting for the grail death page . Something good has to be around the corner. :insane:

That page you speak of or a double page of it, will be the hardest to get.

I think if it did happen soon (which I think won't anytime soon) will probably never be available to the public.

Think about what that page means to the WD world. I bet Kirkman keeps it for himself. Or it gets sold privately.