• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

Retro... You and I have been running neck and neck on that registry the last few weeks. You one upped me again!! DARN YOU! lol Much <3 brother.

:shy:

Sorry Player. I know I saw that too. My B

I just got back grades for #5 9.8 #7 9.2 :( #115 2nd Print 9.8 #116 9.8

So those books bumped me above you

But NO ONE can touch James!!!! My God man his collection is outta control

It came down to college for the kids when they got older or work on a great WD registry...hope it works out for them. lol

Good choice! (worship)

Retro... You and I have been running neck and neck on that registry the last few weeks. You one upped me again!! DARN YOU! lol Much <3 brother.

Nice! I have been trying to focus on the first 48 but it does not always work out. After I move at the end of the month I am thinking it is time to do a 30 book sub without fast track... As always funds are the true issue. :tonofbricks:

It came down to college for the kids when they got older or work on a great WD registry...hope it works out for them. lol

Good choice! (worship)

Nice! I have been trying to focus on the first 48 but it does not always work out. After I move at the end of the month I am thinking it is time to do a 30 book sub without fast track... As always funds are the true issue. :tonofbricks:

30 BOOKS!!! :o

I better man up hm

@James hahahahahahahahahahahaha Your to much

WALKING DEAD 128 COVER ART!!!

:o :O :o :O :o :O

TWD128_zpsd510de93.jpeg

Second finger from left looks bent and longer so it's a middle finger with finger on far right being smaller and pinky.

Also, I now know that I'm reading FAR too much into this but doesn't that zombie look like that black (charred?) zombie on the side of the road that showed up back in #93 or #94 when Rick and co. first went to meet Gregory?

WALKING DEAD 128 COVER ART!!!

:o :O :o :O :o :O

TWD128_zpsd510de93.jpeg

Second finger from left looks bent and longer so it's a middle finger with finger on far right being smaller and pinky.

Also, I now know that I'm reading FAR too much into this but doesn't that zombie look like that black (charred?) zombie on the side of the road that showed up back in #93 or #94 when Rick and co. first went to meet Gregory?

That's exactly what I said earlier.

Good choice! (worship)

IMO, don't waste time on FT with moderns. It doesn't take that much longer and you save a ton of money, especially on a 30 book sub. (30X$10=$300). You can use that to send 20 more books (20x$18=$360 or 10% off at $324, 15% off at $306) and slab a prescreen on it.

Good choice! (worship)

IMO, don't waste time on FT with moderns. It doesn't take that much longer and you save a ton of money, especially on a 30 book sub. (30X$10=$300). You can use that to send 20 more books (20x$18=$360 or 10% off at $324, 15% off at $306) and slab a prescreen on it.

That's what's up. I did just that with my last sub. I did a Modern Tier no fast track. 32 Business days. I'm ok with that. I think a couple Fridays were cons but I can't keep up. lol

Good choice! (worship)

That's what's up. I did just that with my last sub. I did a Modern Tier no fast track. 32 Business days. I'm ok with that. I think a couple Fridays were cons but I can't keep up. lol

+1 The Modern Slow Track is a lot faster than it has been in the past.

Ya I am thinking I need to start doing the pre-screen. I just had an issue 37 ship and it came back a 9.4. 37 is a tough cover and there was no CB at all on the spine... Must have been something on the internals that I missed.