• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

personally, the artwork on this one was horrid...I couldn't tell who was who half the time. I was like, when did Rick get a pony tail.

No wonder people thought it was Jesus kicking Rick in the head. And I call massive BS on this fever garbage because of the tainted weapons. Weren't they bathing in dead stuff way back when.

I agree. The story was excellent but the art was horrible. I thought three different people were rick.

This was posted on another forum, but the mystery woman on the cover of #127 & #128 might be Dwight's wife, Sherry

AmberSherryB.png

Here is a link to another image with some bad words http://s30.postimg.org/453u39emp/wdsherry.jpg

Ironically, her first appearance is the same issue that has what looks like Jeff Grimes in it as well (#105)

This was posted on another forum, but the mystery woman on the cover of #127 & #128 might be Dwight's wife, Sherry

AmberSherryB.png

Here is a link to another image with some bad words http://s30.postimg.org/453u39emp/wdsherry.jpg

Ironically, her first appearance is the same issue that has what looks like Jeff Grimes in it as well (#105)

I'll have to check my #105 when I get home, but I haven't seen an image online of her with her left arm showing.

hm could be James. On the bracelets.

Looking at that 127 cover again.

Is she missing legs or a leg or 1/2 a leg also?

You got me there lol

Just a bad drawing (shrug)

Maybe its a flash back. Negan asks how could you double crossed me.

Remember when I found you and your wife?About to die on top of the container. This is how you repay me? Ok,ok now I'm stretching it :insane:

hm could be James. On the bracelets.

Looking at that 127 cover again.

Is she missing legs or a leg or 1/2 a leg also?

You got me there lol

Just a bad drawing (shrug)

Maybe its a flash back. Negan asks how could you double crossed me.

Remember when I found you and your wife?About to die on top of the container. This is how you repay me? Ok,ok now I'm stretching it :insane:

That as my theory.

We get a flash back of Dwight's story for a while??

Only she had an arm on that cover. I could sleep so much better. :frustrated:

Back to less important things.........I got volume 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 in the French version. The volumes are put out by Delcourt a French publisher.

www.editions-decourt.fr

I can't find them direct in the US.....so any brothers in Canada know if they are at the book stores there? You guys do speak French correct?

It was my theory that it's Sherry i posted it here originally months ago

Issue #127 Thoughts

wd-cover-127-small.jpeg

Sherry

Sherry.png

Sherry / Amber

AmberShelly.png

The Dwight Comparison

( PRE IRONED IS A MOKIE COPYRIGHTED TERM ! .... lol:headbang:

Dwight108_3.png

wtfd.png

Notice the crease adlard always does above his right eye....really what got me thinking + hes wearing a vest!

John the savior is the tall african american gentleman on the left of sherry

John - Savior TWD WIKI

104.1.10.png

I'VE GUESSED

a few things right to say the least but it was all just speculation and for fun anyway

Like the Carson's being brothers.

A Savior Insurrection including Mark and Amber leaving, still curious what happpened to Sherry....unless..............

IM GUESSING

the #123 panel showing DWIGHT MUCKING ONLY HIS KNIFE, NEVER A SINGLE BOLT.

Rick was injured way worse and climbed a freaking hill in #48

He'll be alive another #176 issues :P

Holly was definitely the test subject for Negans Biological weapon idea.

How Negan even told Dwight to "lock up"?

Really made me think Dwight might have Sherry kill Negan in his sleep that is, if they make it out of their current situation alive :)

Edited by mokie

Issue #127 Thoughts

wd-cover-127-small.jpeg

Sherry

Sherry.png

Sherry / Amber

AmberShelly.png

The Dwight Comparison

Dwight108_3.png

wtfd.png

Notice the crease adlard always does above his right eye....really what got me thinking + hes wearing a vest!

John - Savior TWD WIKI

104.1.10.png

I'VE GUESSED

a few things right to say the least but it was all just speculation and for fun anyway

A Savior Insurrection including Mark and Amber leaving, still curious what happpened to Sherry....unless..............

IM GUESSING

Really made me think Dwight might have Sherry kill Negan in his sleep that is, if they make it out of their current situation alive :)

For Sherry to kill Negan they would have to escape the town they are in and they are going to be trapped there for ages it seems. At least beyond the current arc if the covers are anything to go by.

I think Kirkman is going to wrap up the war sooner rather than later. Still currently liking the idea of a forced partnership based on a mutual threat... for now.

Issue #127 Thoughts

wd-cover-127-small.jpeg

Sherry

Sherry.png

Sherry / Amber

AmberShelly.png

The Dwight Comparison

Dwight108_3.png

wtfd.png

John - Savior TWD WIKI

104.1.10.png

I'VE GUESSED

IM GUESSING

Ok,ok....you can take the crédit :jokealert:

I remember someone bring it up before.A little time will tell.

At the very least it was fun trying to play it out.

As far as Sherry having fingers in that one panel... There's been times when Adlard has drawn Rick with both hands, or the wrong hand missing. So it's possible that he messed up by drawing Sherry with fingers.

I for one think that the woman on 127 does have both arms, it's just drawn poorly so you can't see the other arm.

As far as Sherry having fingers in that one panel... There's been times when Adlard has drawn Rick with both hands, or the wrong hand missing. So it's possible that he messed up by drawing Sherry with fingers.

I for one think that the woman on 127 does have both arms, it's just drawn poorly so you can't see the other arm.

+1 and the leg placement might be the same reason too.

We've seen a herd before in issue 59.

Is it unreasonable to think that all this constant gun fire over the last 20 issues would bring another one? I'm talking to a point where everyone would be overrun. A sea of zombies. That would be pretty epic.. everyone dies!

Or they'd have to join forces to survive and get the hell out of Dodge!