• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I wasn't around when 100 with Glenn came out. Was that leaked before the release? It would say yes but how far in advance?

It came out around SDCC, so everyone was travelling, but yes. I remember being on site, and I was working for a competitor and it was big news at the show.

That's also when Original Art stopped being cheap!

Agreed. Too much money to be made spoiling imo.

How does spoiling the Death of Rick make money?

Sorry guys was watching Man of Steel, man what a great freaking movie.

Anyways, I too believe that it would be spoiled. But don't forget this is the second to last of the arc #11, so if any thing major will happen I think it will be in #126.

On reddit IIRC Kirkman said that we will pretty much all know where it's headed once we read #125.

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

All kidding aside I have no ideal what's going to happen. Does look like some kind of herd like Garf was talking about. I do believe the way Kirkman is talking it makes me think someone important is going to die. It would not mean as much if Negan or Dwight dies. What about Jesus? Do people think he is a great lose if he dies?

All kidding aside I have no ideal what's going to happen. Does look like some kind of herd like Garf was talking about. I do believe the way Kirkman is talking it makes me think someone important is going to die. It would not mean as much if Negan or Dwight dies. What about Jesus? Do people think he is a great lose if he dies?

It would be alright. He would just show up a few days later anyway. ;)

It would be alright. He would just show up a few days later anyway. ;)

lol I'm a little slow tonight

What if Michonne gets killed.......

I have no ideal........but Kirkman said something along the line of it being a game changer........ Maybe almost everyone dies. Might be instead of asking who dies its more like which one or two survive.

Those were the French trades that I posted.

Volume 1-6 which covers issues 1-48 .

Not sure if it comes in hard cover or not.

I dont know if they have single issues in French or not.

no single issues in France, you have the only published version,

BTW i think vol 1 to 6 covers issues 1 to 36

last issue is 19

i really would like a French omnibus version :cloud9:

You are correct...my bad.

So the French Volumes are up to 19 which brings it up to issue 114?

Any other special issues put out in France?

No I think Jesus will be around for a little while longer. Kirkman like writing him.

Side note: I don't think WD book prices slowing down anytime soon.

:eek:

3,000 print too.

#2 $510!!

It was under print and under valued compared to #1.

It was bound to happen.

Yeah- There were a few months last year when #2's in 9.8 were going for about $950...