• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I bought a copy of 127 because I heard it's a key issue and because I believe it's the first wd comic to have a 64 page story, can anyone enlighten me on if this is a key issue and why?
Its the first (and last) apperance of Bernie. RIP

Bernie was a hell of a guy. I liked how he gave himself up so everyone else could escape. Quite possibly THE single most underappreciated person in TWD comic history. If he had been the leader instead of Rick, the Governor and Negan would have been cameo appearances in stead of ongoing stories because Bernie would have wiped them out quickly. Its tragic how his life ended. :sorry:

he sounds like a hero to me :)

I bought a copy of 127 because I heard it's a key issue and because I believe it's the first wd comic to have a 64 page story, can anyone enlighten me on if this is a key issue and why?

Bernie was a hell of a guy. I liked how he gave himself up so everyone else could escape. Quite possibly THE single most underappreciated person in TWD comic history. If he had been the leader instead of Rick, the Governor and Negan would have been cameo appearances in stead of ongoing stories because Bernie would have wiped them out quickly. Its tragic how his life ended. :sorry:

Yes. He will be missed....

lol

No one could fall off a container like Bernie...RIP

lol

No one could fall off a container like Bernie...RIP

lol you make it sound like a bad thing :devil:

It was difficult to choose, but I think this may be my favorite Bernie page. You see how everyone is yapping away while a herd surrounds them, but Bernie's smart, he lays quiet and motionless waiting for the perfect moment to act.

7A63E35F-0CA1-4057-BD85-915A5D74A409.png

It was difficult to choose, but I think this may be my favorite Bernie page. You see how everyone is yapping away while a herd surrounds them, but Bernie's smart, he lays quiet and motionless waiting for the perfect moment to act.

7A63E35F-0CA1-4057-BD85-915A5D74A409.png

Thats a great shot of him as it demonstrates his heroism. He obviously moved to the edge so he could fall first to distract the stinkers. lol