• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Where were you when Bernie died?

lol

BDA4E4F2-37A2-41E0-812D-45A4C0FF09D9.jpg

lol

The name "Bernie" itself is very generic - RK didn't really put too much thought on that character. We kinda knew a character with a name "Bernie" will not last very long.

Retro,

I can't speak to whether these pieces will be used other than as promotional pieces for the story arc. One never knows whether they'll be used for something else done the road, but their original intention is to promote the new story arc.

Yes, I will have them available for sale. Yes, I have already received multiple requests if there are certain characters. Yes, I'll probably make them all "make offer". No, I can't tell anyone what the characters will be until they appear in the public.

In unrelated news, Charlie offered a 2 character sketch up for charity as part of the Big Wow Comic Fest Auction that I ran for the show on Saturday Night. Apparently people had spent what they had already, or were being cheap ;) so I won the auction.

Here is what Charlie came up with for me:

210514154912v35sBjVdMK.jpg

I didn't have a Michonne piece by him so I figured it was a good choice.

Mark

I didn't have Charlie's pencils until he presented them to me in San Jose, which is where it sold, so I do not have a scan of them... I'm afraid you will have to hope the new owner posts them on CAF. I've got a scan of the inks... just not the pencils.

Mark

Great sketch Mark! What size is it?

Oh and how did the Q&A go? Was it mostly AoW or was there a lot of attention given to New Beginning? Any interesting stuff crop up? It would have been nice to hear what Stefano had to say as I haven't seen much from him online recently.

:)

Edit: I don't really get the captions on the new promo art. Seems almost like a TV drama series preview set in the burbs, i.e. Not a post apocalyptic new western.

Edited by Garf

Retro,

I can't speak to whether these pieces will be used other than as promotional pieces for the story arc. One never knows whether they'll be used for something else done the road, but their original intention is to promote the new story arc.

Yes, I will have them available for sale. Yes, I have already received multiple requests if there are certain characters. Yes, I'll probably make them all "make offer". No, I can't tell anyone what the characters will be until they appear in the public.

In unrelated news, Charlie offered a 2 character sketch up for charity as part of the Big Wow Comic Fest Auction that I ran for the show on Saturday Night. Apparently people had spent what they had already, or were being cheap ;) so I won the auction.

Here is what Charlie came up with for me:

210514154912v35sBjVdMK.jpg

I didn't have a Michonne piece by him so I figured it was a good choice.

Mark

NICE!