• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I called midtown comics and they said they will get tickets soon, to check back.

Be prepared to wait in a long line. Last year when tix went on sale at Midtown Comics Downtown, no lie, I work in the area and the line snaked around like three blocks. Some peeps camped out from at least the afternoon before. It was crazy!

I'll pay flipper prices before I wait on a line like that lol

+1....... I would rather read all the post in comic general twice, than to wait in a line like that.

I called midtown comics and they said they will get tickets soon, to check back.

Be prepared to wait in a long line. Last year when tix went on sale at Midtown Comics Downtown, no lie, I work in the area and the line snaked around like three blocks. Some peeps camped out from at least the afternoon before. It was crazy!

I'll pay flipper prices before I wait on a line like that lol

+1....... I would rather read all the post in comic general twice, than to wait in a line like that.

You better go James to NYCC if I go and if Adlard is there! :sumo::baiting:

I better see everyone that I saw last year there again this year!!! :sumo:

the NYCC thing was CRAZY!

Did you get a 4day?

Yes Sir!

i cant believe they sold out in 30 minutes this year!

I'm a total dumb . I was going to grab one even through my plans are up in the air and figured I'd have a little time to sure everything up before buying and poof all gone.

What can you do, I know they didn't sell out this fast last year.

any one need a 127 9.8 SS by Charlie Adlard and Stefano Gaudiano?

Spoke with both of them at Big Wow and might be the last chance of the year to get their sigs :sorry:

Shoot me a PM :)

Doug's comment makes me think one or both of them are going to be a no go at NYCC. Take that into consideration as well.

Both Robert and Charlie will be at SDCC.

-shawn

Thanks for the info Shawn!

Did you see that crazy listing in the copper/moderns section where the guy has TWD 1 priced at $350 and only getting lower? Lots of fine print and a couple of hoops but someone is going to get a screaming deal :baiting:

The new storyline is something I really like, it gives the book a very fresh feel. I can't wait to see where we are in ten issues.

Did you see that crazy listing in the copper/moderns section where the guy has TWD 1 priced at $350 and only getting lower? Lots of fine print and a couple of hoops but someone is going to get a screaming deal :baiting:

The new storyline is something I really like, it gives the book a very fresh feel. I can't wait to see where we are in ten issues.

Link? Yours?