• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

For the uneducated - ie ME - McFarlane Toys, are they a supplier or the manufacturer - I guess I'm asking will these be on ebay Australia, or through a store here?

Or is this the only place to get them in the world?

I really want one. Like now.

And for the love of god (and a discount off any book I'm selling on here in the next 2 years) - somebody PM me a discount code!!

How many of these get made guys?

It is truly awesome with a freaking big A

I went with the the unpainted version. Its gonna look great mounted next to my framed "Death of Bernie" page. Come to think of it, I'm calling TM to request a "Death of Bernie" resin statue. Every hero deserves the respect and solidarity of a statue. lol

And for the love of god (and a discount off any book I'm selling on here in the next 2 years) - somebody PM me a discount code!!

I searched and I have searched some mor eand still I couldn't get coupon code anywhere. :sorry:

But I pre-ordered mine today!! :banana:

I searched and I have searched some mor eand still I couldn't get coupon code anywhere. :sorry:

But I pre-ordered mine today!! :banana:

I'll have to do that as well I think! Hope some are left... :cry:

Anyone else able to answer the questions I asked earlier?

Being overseas and all that, I'm not familiar with this company, so all help is appreciated.

Anyone?

AAArgh - shipping address must equal billing address - so living in Australia, I can't order one!! :censored::censored:

If I pay you upfront, anyone I know from USA/Canada order me one? :wishluck:

When it arrives, I'll just need it sent to a buddy in USA who will ship to me (he bulk ships all my books/statues etc)

If anyone can help, I'll paypal you the money immediately. :foryou:

PM please if you can. (worship)(worship)

Thanks! (thumbs u

AAArgh - shipping address must equal billing address - so living in Australia, I can't order one!! :censored::censored:

When it arrives, I'll just need it sent to a buddy in USA who will ship to me (he bulk ships all my books/statues etc)

Thanks! (thumbs u

Why can't your buddy in the states just order it for you?

Anyone here collecting the cards from Cryptozoic. Season 3 had been crazy since they came out on the 25th. Lots of rare cards.

Right now the Beth Wardrobe card M24 has been getting crazy attention since only about 5 have been spotted online in almost 600 boxes.

Thanks! (thumbs u

He's away for a couple of days. No biggie - I'll hit my email address book.

That's why I asked how many are likely to be made etc etc. so I'd know if I had to rush/panic or not!

I'm sure I will sort it.

Thanks! (thumbs u

He's away for a couple of days. No biggie - I'll hit my email address book.

That's why I asked how many are likely to be made etc etc. so I'd know if I had to rush/panic or not!

I'm sure I will sort it.

Well I know that the Michonne statue was limitied to 1500 pieces.

You know what Beige I will help you get one !!! It'll be my good dead that was done for me.

"Each statue is individually numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity hand-signed by Robert Kirkman and Todd McFarlane"...........from the link Retro gave

I saw that, but if you look at this statue

http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2013/2/1/mcfarlane-announces-awesome-michonne-statue.html

The bottom thing has a place for Kirkman's signature, and it came with a COA signed by Mcfarlane. To me, thats a big difference with the statues.