• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I'd want the "main" theme in the art. i.e Spider-man page with no spider-man? Not for me.

I'll agree 100% with this!!! There are a couple of special exceptions, but I agree!!!

Jim

It's actually pretty crazy how few good walker pages there are.

For me the name of the book is called THE WALKING DEAD. If it wasn't for walkers, then there wouldn't be a story. So it's only obvious if I am to collect art from a story like this I'd want the "main" theme in the art. i.e Spider-man page with no spider-man? Not for me.

I thought Rick and Co were the walking dead? WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!!!!!

Zombie pages didn't hold much interest to me. I was more into memorable moments.

For me the name of the book is called THE WALKING DEAD. If it wasn't for walkers, then there wouldn't be a story. So it's only obvious if I am to collect art from a story like this I'd want the "main" theme in the art. i.e Spider-man page with no spider-man? Not for me.

Zombie pages didn't hold much interest to me. I was more into memorable moments.

They are! That's why most of my pages I own has Rick. I <3 Rick.

That name is tied to one our boardies. "EvilAsh". I bet its to go along with his 10.0. :)

That's actually sitting in Rick Remender's living room. He's a good friend of Tony Moore's and I believe it was a gift.

Odd that it would be in Ash's photobucket. Maybe he just saved a copy of the photo then. Unless someone else is rocking the "SpawnBatman" moniker.

That name is tied to one our boardies. "EvilAsh". I bet its to go along with his 10.0. :)

That's actually sitting in Rick Remender's living room. He's a good friend of Tony Moore's and I believe it was a gift.

Odd that it would be in Ash's photobucket. Maybe he just saved a copy of the photo then. Unless someone else is rocking the "SpawnBatman" moniker.

He did a few years ago. I found this in the early early pages of this thread.

They are! That's why most of my pages I own has Rick. I <3 Rick.

:applause:

I owned this page for a short time, I thought it had everything I was looking for in a WD panel page, Michonne, zombies, Michonne chopping up zombies, and Abraham

When it arrived, I was put off by the size. A 8 1/2" X 14" panel page is too small for my liking, in fact I detest them. A good splash that size is tolerable, but those little panel pages turn me off.

WalkingDead92pg9.jpg

I was put off by the size. A 8 1/2" X 14" panel page is too small for my liking, in fact I detest them. A good splash that size is tolerable, but those little panel pages turn me off.

I understand that some people are turned off by the size. But the art is the same dimensions as a modern comic, so if I'm gonna put a comic on my wall to look at, the art - to me, is no different. Same size.

I think when it comes down to it, some of Adlard's art is detailed enough to tolerate the smaller pages, and some of it isn't.