• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I got 2 but it was super annoying that one of my LCS's put the stickers on every single last book. My normal LCS near work is putting some TWD's aside for me... Hopefully he did not put the stickers on =/

I had digital up to 94 which is what I just finished. I still need to pull out my floppies and cloth gloves for 95+

You are actually the one that inspired me to re-read starting last weekend lol.

Well it was a full year since my last read through. With the split universes of the comic book and tv show I actually forgot a lot of what happened so it was actually really refreshing. Comic is still WAY better than show. Then again, we will see how the rest of the prison arc plays out in Season 4 since we know David is signed on for Season 4.

Just got a Walking Dead Portland Wizard 2nd Printing with the purple Dead logo(not red)....Paid hundred and something in the raw. Never sent a comic to cgc to be grade. Its not the greatest,maybe a 9.2-9.6......Should I send it to be cleaned and pressed? Then cgc? Think it will be worth it? Not sure what it will be worth when I'm done. Anyone out there send one off to cgc yet? Just not sure what to do...... (shrug)

I bought one the other day too really happy I managed to get one!

Hasn't arrived yet but the guy said there was a tiny rip in it at the top hopefully wont take too much off the grade but I got it for $90 so I'm happy

Hasn't arrived yet but the guy said there was a tiny rip in it at the top hopefully wont take too much off the grade but I got it for $90 so I'm happy

Not sure why you guys are bidding these up so dang much. Let the market settle down and the 1st and 2nd printings will also settle down.

For what you guys are paying for these in raw condition they better have a chance at a 9.8 otherwise you are throwing money away. Not worth slabbing especially if you are looking at 9.2 or 9.4 on the grades, just leave them raw.

Sorry but that tiny rip will take a lot off the grade.

If its got a tiny rip you should be praying for a 9.4. Keep it raw.

Am I rite in saying the 2nd printing was mailed out to people who did not get one at the show? And from a collectors view maybe not mailed out well protected? Think these will be hard to find in high grade?

this panel from #96 is intersting

61171C84-167A-4979-947F-E7207EE53C94-13866-000018AC9E97484B_zpsaa484208.jpg

I'm drawing a blank...why is that one interesting? Is Kal the guy who presumably ran to Negan last issue?

this panel from #96 is intersting

61171C84-167A-4979-947F-E7207EE53C94-13866-000018AC9E97484B_zpsaa484208.jpg

I'm drawing a blank...why is that one interesting? Is Kal the guy who presumably ran to Negan last issue?

I'm wondering the same thing, Solar. Could somebody tell me what this is supposed to mean?