• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

you should do Twitter ;)

Twitter IMO is just text messages to the world. I don't really care that someone that's not my friend, is at starbux getting a latte, while taking a break from their morning work out.

You've heard wrong. Twitter is awesome and very functional if you and the people you follow use it the right way.

So Kirkman will be at SDCC and Adlard at NYCC. Other than those appearances, any other Con appearances from them, or Moore?

Tony Moore should be at the Sept Con in Cincinnati. At least I hope he doesn't cancel on this con since it is himself and his wife running the damn thing.

:insane:

Just read 110...

Starting to get a little impatient here, guys... I love the book, but this is starting to build so much that I'm afraid the payoff may not match the build. If you legitimately think about it, ZERO has happened since Glenn died. Sure, they met The Kingdom guys and became friends with Dwight, but nothing major that's driven the narrative overall. I'm getting bored. There, I said it.

I enjoyed it too. Character building at it's best. That's what I think RK is doing. Yea it's been 10 issues and 10 months but in the WD world it's only been like a couple weeks. The next 2 issues should be good, considering the covers. And what Ezekiel said......

Dine tonight for tomorrow we go to war

I haven't read 110 yet but it seems like every month we all get on here and say 'can't wait for the next issue, something cool is gonna happen soon'. :taptaptap:

Edited by HugeRosen

I haven't read 110 yet but it seems like every month we all get on here and say 'can't wait for the next issue, something cool is gonna happen soon'. :taptaptap:

Ditto. This has been the longest foreplay session EVER.

I think I got spoiled by reading issues 1-90 in about 3 days vs. reading 1 issue a month for the past 18 months.

I may pull a Cartman and try to freeze myself and wake up in the future when they are on issue 300.

I think I got spoiled by reading issues 1-90 in about 3 days vs. reading 1 issue a month for the past 18 months.

I may pull a Cartman and try to freeze myself and wake up in the future when they are on issue 300.

don't. you'll wake up in a future where walking dead became so popular, some mad scientist actually turned everyone into zombies.