• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I think I got spoiled by reading issues 1-90 in about 3 days vs. reading 1 issue a month for the past 18 months.

I may pull a Cartman and try to freeze myself and wake up in the future when they are on issue 300.

don't. you'll wake up in a future where walking dead became so popular, some mad scientist actually turned everyone into zombies.

By that time the WD bubble will have burst and i'll be able to buy a full run of 1-300 for $20! :screwy:

I think I got spoiled by reading issues 1-90 in about 3 days vs. reading 1 issue a month for the past 18 months.

I may pull a Cartman and try to freeze myself and wake up in the future when they are on issue 300.

don't. you'll wake up in a future where walking dead became so popular, some mad scientist actually turned everyone into zombies.

By that time the WD bubble will have burst and i'll be able to buy a full run of 1-300 for $20! :screwy:

Me too. I figured out that I'll be 53 yrs old when issue #300 comes out. Now that's :screwy:

I liked 110. The art was pretty good too.

And by the way, for anyone looking for WD art...

..... :whistle:

Phillip! I've seen this page for the past few weeks and keep thinking how crazy it is that it's still available. I loved Tyrese and Carol's relationship in the book and was so bummed when this happened. GLWTS. After my cover, i am BROKE.

I liked 110. The art was pretty good too.

And by the way, for anyone looking for WD art...

..... :whistle:

Phillip! I've seen this page for the past few weeks and keep thinking how crazy it is that it's still available. I loved Tyrese and Carol's relationship in the book and was so bummed when this happened. GLWTS. After my cover, i am BROKE.

:foryou:

Thanks.

I figure compared to the new pages Mark priced on splashpage, 850 was a great price for the page. Hoping I can move it by the end of the week. :wishluck:

Congrats on your cover!

I figure compared to the new pages Mark priced on splashpage, 850 was a great price for the page. Hoping I can move it by the end of the week. :wishluck:

Agreed. I'm waiting on a splashpage 50% off sale. :baiting:

Very nice page.

Agreed. I'm waiting on a splashpage 50% off sale. :baiting:

Very nice page.

I haven't seen a sale on the site for two years...