• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Damn!! a 9.9...that is awesome! Congrats!

I sure hope your luck lately wears off on my sub a bit. I just found out they were graded on Friday and now I have to wait a few days before the grades post. I have a Walking Dead 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 27 in that sub (oh and an East of Wests RRP) that I am hoping for nice grades on...

Again...great grades on all of your books and it will be great to see scans once you have them back!

mathew

Damn!! a 9.9...that is awesome! Congrats!

I sure hope your luck lately wears off on my sub a bit. I just found out they were graded on Friday and now I have to wait a few days before the grades post. I have a Walking Dead 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 27 in that sub (oh and an East of Wests RRP) that I am hoping for nice grades on...

Again...great grades on all of your books and it will be great to see scans once you have them back!

mathew

Thank you...... I'm putting it out there for you to get all 10's, 9.9's and 9.8's

fingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for the good vibes...

I have a second set of books at Joey's being pressed and then off to CGC soon. In that set I have the following Dead books...

#100 Red Foil

#100 1:200 Black and White

#50 Super-hero variant

#75 Retailer incentive

#115 Midnight release Sketch cover

I am hoping that they will be ready early January and can't wait to see what the red foil #100 comes back.

mathew

For any of you volume dealers of Walking Dead, do you have any idea what you think this lot of comics might go for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261348397952?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Not trying to pimp my auction, just wondering what to expect about closing price.

For any of you volume dealers of Walking Dead, do you have any idea what you think this lot of comics might go for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261348397952?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Not trying to pimp my auction, just wondering what to expect about closing price.

I would say because you have a 92 and a 108 in there, basically every other book means nothing. I would say maybe 65-90 ish

Also, you have pictures from far away and in bags.. so the buyer can't really get a good sense of the condition. This could hurt you

Edited by nikocb