• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed on FB posted a comment that just spoiled this issue for me. Eediot posted without any "spoiler alert"...

"Shiva died." For no good damn reason! SMH

Thanks a lot... :sorry:

Some person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed on FB posted a comment that just spoiled this issue for me. Eediot posted without any "spoiler alert"...

"Shiva died." For no good damn reason! SMH

Thanks a lot... :sorry:

why did i click the spoiler link? lol

cant see paying $3 to rent an issue

My shelf space is valuable..... not looking good. How many more CGC cases or raws can I fit. Looks like I'm going digital.......... NOT lol

Time to buy more shelves

Edited by James J

I still have a physical issue coming from my pre orders. I order a bunch of books that I get a shipment of once a month.

Once I week I will go to the LCS and pick up what I didn't pre order or grab something I want to read that day. I could always sell it after.

Sales suck right now, and I'm getting too lazy to go to the LCS once a week. Soooo .. Digital it is ( this is bad, because I'm the one who still buys CDs lol )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I read it on my lunch break thankfully with no spoilers. But.... NOOOOOOO..... Sigh....

this was going to happen sooner or later. You can't have a big tiger running around with bullets flying everywhere. He should have left it at home.

This is why I love digital comics. I download the new WD as soon as it was available.

All kidding aside I have an account for the digital comic but have not been up with it..........Can't read the ones in the plastic cases. :sorry: