• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Dear Retro,

I was on that one............made an offer when it was first listed by way of ebay mail.

No reply.......must not of liked my offer lol

Either I offered to little or you paid to much lol

Its nice (thumbs u glad you got it man. NOW STAND DOWN THATS AN ORDER lol

Edited by James J

Dear Retro,

I was on that one............made an offer when it was first listed by way of ebay mail.

:foryou:

Dear James, your collection out surpasses mine. I could never get to what you have until I win the lottery. I'm just the little guy. And yes I might have paid a little too much, but I liked it that much. I had a TM commission once and I was a little to jumpy on that one and I actually didn't like it too much. But that was in the beginning of my collection and I have grown. lol

P.S. The day I stand down is the day you let me have that #106 cover. :insane:

Dear Retro,

:foryou:

Dear James, your collection out surpasses mine. I could never get to what you have until I win the lottery. I'm just the little guy. And yes I might have paid a little too much, but I liked it that much. I had a TM commission once and I was a little to jumpy on that one and I actually didn't like it too much. But that was in the beginning of my collection and I have grown. lol

P.S. The day I stand down is the day you let me have that #106 cover. :insane:

GIVE US MOAR................you have never over paid if you love it and you do :foryou:

Edited by James J

James... You see that 28 9.9 on eBay right now? I think he's a little too high on the price though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Image-The-Walking-Dead-28-CGC-9-9-MT-Mint-not-9-8-Kirkman-AMC-/131069294755?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e8456b8a3

Looks tasty......... just not sure I'm that hungry. Been kind of filling up on some other good eats.

i'll never own a cover, but i consider myself a big fan of TWD :)

Everyone here is a big fan........hope I don't come across wrong sometimes.

I just love the WD comic and art. Years ago when I collected other things(before computers were easy for me to use) The collections would sit on a shelve, it was very solitary type of collecting for me. I use to collect by myself and only think about what other collectors were doing.Not only is the Dead great to collect but its a new type of collecting for me that I have never done in the past. My collection has only grown because of the people here. I like it here and there is a lot of good down to earth collectors on the boards.

:news: That's were everyone went.....I'm over here almost about to cry and everyone is on the splash page looking at the NEW ART

Dude there's some sweet pages for sale.... There's even a page for $100 :ohnoez:

Side note cover for 123 & 124 up

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_123

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Issue_124

:ohnoez: