• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

There were some bootleg blank copies without the HI logo on issue 100's if I remember correctly. That joba sounds familier.

Thanks guys......checked that one out. It was a blank 100 but no Hero logo on it. Seemed to be a fake, IMO

His definitely wasn't a bootleg. Image asked him to remove it because it hadn't been announced yet. He mentioned that to me when we were discussing where the book was going to end up.

I found the 100 blank without the Hero logo........but as far as a Hero blank that predates the auction ...I had no luck finding it.

Dear Mr. James J.

Hi. I hope your having a wonderful day. I was wondering if you could possibly please refrain from bidding on the WD #100 Hero Blank that's listed on eBay. As to maybe give the little guys a shot at it, it would be so appreciated. :foryou:

Thank you for your time,

The little guys

P.S. If you ever decide you want to sell maybe just 1 of your 41 WD hero books, please feel free to PM me as I need would love to own 1 for my collection. Thanks again, the little guy.

:foryou::wishluck::foryou::wishluck:

:shy:

117 gets a second print... This is going to be a terrible arc for reprints. :(

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/12/17/the-walking-dead-117-sells-out-third-issue-in-a-row-to-do-so/

This artificial sellout is obnoxious.

I think I read that they want to make sure that every issue of the arc is available on shelves until it's over.