• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Damn!! a 9.9...that is awesome! Congrats!

I sure hope your luck lately wears off on my sub a bit. I just found out they were graded on Friday and now I have to wait a few days before the grades post. I have a Walking Dead 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 27 in that sub (oh and an East of Wests RRP) that I am hoping for nice grades on...

Again...great grades on all of your books and it will be great to see scans once you have them back!

mathew

My grades just popped on my recent sub and I am so excited about them I just have to share...as most of the are Dead books I thought this would be the best place...

East of West RRP #1 9.8

Saga #1 9.8

Sandman #1 9.8

The Walking Dead #1 9.6

The Walking Dead #2 9.6

The Walking Dead #3 9.6

The Walking Dead #4 9.6

The Walking Dead #5 9.8

The Walking Dead #6 9.8

The Walking Dead #7 9.8

The Walking Dead #10 9.8

The Walking Dead #27 9.8

The Walking Dead #1 was a 9.4 that I cracked and had Joey press...I was worried but so glad I did it.

mathew

Edited by artistlost

Damn!! a 9.9...that is awesome! Congrats!

I sure hope your luck lately wears off on my sub a bit. I just found out they were graded on Friday and now I have to wait a few days before the grades post. I have a Walking Dead 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10 and 27 in that sub (oh and an East of Wests RRP) that I am hoping for nice grades on...

Again...great grades on all of your books and it will be great to see scans once you have them back!

mathew

My grades just popped on my recent sub and I am so excited about them I just have to share...as most of the are Dead books I thought this would be the best place...

East of West RRP #1 9.8

Saga #1 9.8

Sandman #1 9.8

The Walking Dead #1 9.6

The Walking Dead #2 9.6

The Walking Dead #3 9.6

The Walking Dead #4 9.6

The Walking Dead #5 9.8

The Walking Dead #6 9.8

The Walking Dead #7 9.8

The Walking Dead #10 9.8

The Walking Dead #27 9.8

The Walking Dead #1 was a 9.4 that I cracked and had Joey press...I was worried but so glad I did it.

mathew

NICE!!!!! Are you talking about the #1?

Where does this guy get all his money from?

I don't think it's nice or moral to talk about someone elses monetary standpoint on the boards.

I'm not asking for details.. I'm just wondering does he have a good job, won the lottery, inheritance or is he just that good of a flipper (this would absolutely be relevant to the boards)

I aspire to have a collection like his (don't we all) and I need to know if it could ever be a reality for me

Edited by nikocb

Where does this guy get all his money from?

I don't think it's nice or moral to talk about someone elses monetary standpoint on the boards.

I'm not asking for details.. I'm just wondering does he have a good job, won the lottery, inheritance or is he just that good of a flipper (this would absolutely be relevant to the boards)

I aspire to have a collection like his (don't we all) and I need to know if it could ever be a reality for me

No worries or insult taken.. I bid on and build roads in NJ. Winters I plow for the NJ DOT under a few contracts. Over 20 years so far. No science to it but many years of work.Oh yeah cant forget my friend compound interest. lol