• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Emailing Dre right now to exclude this from my list. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Based on reactions like this, I'm thinking this will be the lowest printed and kept in NM+ condition TWD comic of all time. I'm buying 100....

:roflmao::jokealert:

Man........... :sorry: another blank Hero cover up for sale. If I did the search correctly on e-bay that makes 3 so far. I bought one privately that brings it up to 4. Also know of one that the person was holding. Now that makes 5 blanks. Then the one that was done by the artist that got 2 from HERO.

So the new total that I know of is 5 blanks and 1 that has been sketched by an artist. It seems to me like Image has done a great disservice to the collectors who bought Hero books. I bought many at auction to help a charity and also thinking it would be the only official copies. Maybe Hero or Image made no claims to these being limited to only the auction for charity...but at the very least I felt it was implied. In the hopes of keeping track of other copies out there please PM me if you know of others. Thanks

I remember there being a blank listed before they were even announced. I can't recall the sellers id but it was like joba(something). I deleted my ebay messages with him when I won my cover.

hm ....Thanks for the information . Going to see what I can dig up.