• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Did issue #119 just come out or was that last week? Picked it up today, how the hell does Negan drive up unnoticed and stand there for a few minutes and not one shot to his head? :facepalm:

This storyline could have ended many issues ago with either Rick or Negan dead without these crazy speeches about "let's talk for real this time", come on, a bullet to either ones head and boom, move on to next storyline. :frustrated:

They could have killed the gov a lot earlier too but RK was patient...

For those trying to suss out the difference between all of the Image Firsts Walking Dead issues, here are the barcodes to use (if the seller doesnt have a scan of the back)

3/10 - 709853008637 - FCBD back, black bar on top front cover

9/10 - 709853008637 - AMC ad on back, black bar on top front cover

4/11 - 709853010548 - "collect them all" back, no black bar on top front cover

12/12 - 709853013167 - most recent, End Times ad on back, no black bar on front cover

Did issue #119 just come out or was that last week? Picked it up today, how the hell does Negan drive up unnoticed and stand there for a few minutes and not one shot to his head? :facepalm:

This storyline could have ended many issues ago with either Rick or Negan dead without these crazy speeches about "let's talk for real this time", come on, a bullet to either ones head and boom, move on to next storyline. :frustrated:

They could have killed the gov a lot earlier too but RK was patient...

Yeah, but the Gov was actually shot at several times. Billy and Andrea shot and almost hit him. And Michonne shot him in the face!

So far Carl is the only one who's taken a shot at Negan.

This storyline could have ended many issues ago with either Rick or Negan dead without these crazy speeches about "let's talk for real this time"

lol I feel the same way. However, I just wish the writing was a little more tight. I'm glad the story has progressed and Negan is still alive, but there have been far too many "okay, lets talk for real this time" encounters.

Bjorn, you have to use a sniping service

I've never had to before, as I've always been pretty good at only bidding on what I REALLY want. I'm putting in early bids because I won't be around when the auction ends. I'm usually more patient but this time is really getting me peeves.