• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

. Until I learn to make my sig line pretty,pretty its the messy url under my registry banner lol

Thanks guys

Replace what you have with these lines.

[url=http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=94540]My CAF gallery[/url]
[url=http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7340868#Post7340868]My KUDOS thread[/url]

thank you very much (worship)

Holy Moly

Walking Dead #4 only printed 1320 copies?!!?! :o :O :o :O

254 Walking Dead 4 $2.95 Image 1,320

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2004/2004-02.html

Does anyone know how many #2b were printed? That's what I was looking for. It doesn't show on comichron.

Anyone? Please? lol:popcorn:

edit: never mind that was the total sales I guess. I just don't know anymore

Edited by retrothecollector

Of course you should and Happy Birthday! Maybe a WD #1?

I actually got me a nice copy of a WD1 over Christmas break and was waiting to add it to my set (wanted to post it on my birthday…just so it'd have that date for when it was added, I guess).

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I took y'all's advice and made me a nice WD purchase…will post pics once it arrives :)

Should I buy a dead book on my birthday? Yes/no/howisthisevenaquestion???

Inquiring minds (mine) would like to know!!! [/quote

No.....some OA on your b day.

HBD. :banana:

Thank you, James :hi:

I would totally buy me some OA but being the OCD person I am it's probably best I stick to comic books…that's hard enough to manage as it is. I do own one piece of OA, though…it's an Aquaman splash page. I enjoy it…but it's not WD-worthy, IMO.

Should I buy a dead book on my birthday? Yes/no/howisthisevenaquestion???

Inquiring minds (mine) would like to know!!!

No.....some OA on your b day.

HBD. :banana:

SplashPage has had another round of increases so OA is getting pricier at source. Plus the nicer ebay pages have strong competition huh James? :baiting:

There are still quite a few in the $225 - $250 range that I really like but they cost way more than most TWD 9.8's. However, /stalkermodeon a quick look at the sets Ryan has shows he isn't shy about buying books. $250+ is a good chunk to put back towards saving for an #1 but they are trending slightly downwards... not the best time to buy? Maybe OA isn't such a bad choice :P

It's just that you don't get anything striking at the lower end now. One average page with talking heads doesn't really represent a good snapshot of what TWD is or a memorable moment. Just about the only thing slightly unusual would be say this:

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25691&ArtistId=84&Details=0&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

Walking%20Dead%20Iss%20106%20pg%2017.jpg

... and only because #'106 also features in "The Art of Charlie Adlard"

CQHRJw7.png

I think we know someone else who has a page from that issue ;)

9UD0kPJ.png

:P

edit: ofc HBD as well

Garf,

That is a nice page…sadly I can't take too much of a leap into WD OA or else I'll be living on the street in a nice hut made from newly refurbished CGC comic boxes.

:ohnoez:

But it's an awesome, thought!!!

a>

Ok,Ok, I know it not much to look at.Before I knew there was a Walking Dead comic out there I watched the show. It was me looking for the show props that got me here. This picture or art if you want to call it that was used in season 2 in Herschel's farm house. There is a shot of Herschel standing in front of it in the show. So I was thinking about asking if anyone else picked up any props used in the show. Maybe I should ask this in the WD TV group but to me this is just a part of my Walking Dead collection in general.

a>

Ok,Ok, I know it not much to look at.Before I knew there was a Walking Dead comic out there I watched the show. It was me looking for the show props that got me here. This picture or art if you want to call it that was used in season 2 in Herschel's farm house. There is a shot of Herschel standing in front of it in the show. So I was thinking about asking if anyone else picked up any props used in the show. Maybe I should ask this in the WD TV group but to me this is just a part of my Walking Dead collection in general.

:o :o :o

James that is awesome! Should get a print of the scene where he is standing by it.

Its going to be a needle in a hay stack. But with some time I'll find it. I do know he was talking to Glen at the time lol

OMG nice! You don't stop huh? I thought I was bad. lol Good score James.

meh

It's ok I guess. To tell the truth I'm not a Michonne fan, nor a martial arts weapon fan. She's kool and all, and she does her job and plays her part but she's not my favorite. IMO

Did issue #119 just come out or was that last week? Picked it up today, how the hell does Negan drive up unnoticed and stand there for a few minutes and not one shot to his head? :facepalm:

This storyline could have ended many issues ago with either Rick or Negan dead without these crazy speeches about "let's talk for real this time", come on, a bullet to either ones head and boom, move on to next storyline. :frustrated: