• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just wow at what raw WD books are getting on eBay as of late. Well at least for what I got for a bunch of books from roughly #9 up to around 100. Missing a ton of keys and I got over $1800 by selling them in lots of 10 roughly. $499 for issues 38-48 and $394 for issues 49-59 missing issue 53. Those 2 lots blow my mind.

:)

He sure is milking the series for all it's worth. Haven't bothered to read the last 2. Should pick them up at some point. The first two were decent.

Fall of the Governor Part 1 was really good. I enjoyed the heck out of it. I am waiting for my LCS to have Part 2 in stock before I get to read it.

Your page is 2nd and JS has the 3rd in dollar amount..........who has the Jesus page that is in the #1 place since I started collecting over a year ago? Are they a member here? I don't think any WD page has ever knock him out of first place.