• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

I think Midtown may get NYCC tickets today.

Still not sure if Kirkman or Adlard are going.

A little birdie told me that as of right now Adlard will NOT be at NYCC. Don't know about RK. But I'd only go if Adlard would go. :(:cry:

I'd still go even if it's just Kirkman so he can sign my OA.

A little birdie told me that as of right now Adlard will NOT be at NYCC. Don't know about RK. But I'd only go if Adlard would go. :(:cry:

Have him sign your comics not your OA .......unless you have him sign the back of the OA. Save the front for Charlie.

:sumo:

Have him sign your comics not your OA .......unless you have him sign the back of the OA. Save the front for Charlie.

^^

Since the scene was originally conceived by Robert I think his signature belongs next to Charlie's (ideally).

Now tell us all the details about the largest Walking Dead purchase ever!

Since the scene was originally conceived by Robert I think his signature belongs next to Charlie's.

hm Just don't personalize it. Unless you plan on leaving it for your kids. 2 SWEEEETTTT pages up on the bay and both are personalized. Sucks so bad.

Since the scene was originally conceived by Robert I think his signature belongs next to Charlie's.

hm Just don't personalize it. Unless you plan on leaving it for your kids. 2 SWEEEETTTT pages up on the bay and both are personalized. Sucks so bad.

Your absolutely right about that!

Eric Powell onced personalized some art to my wife and I out of the blue - luckily he did it in pencil.

I also remember when I picked up your Tony Moore Rick comission I was surprised to see he had personalized it. I figured if I ever sold it the "Carl" could always stand for Rick's son lol

I also remember when I picked up your Tony Moore Rick comission I was surprised to see he had personalized it. I figured if I ever sold it the "Carl" could always stand for Rick's son lol

That's the one I have. It says ROT ON CARL, I don't mind it just cause of that reason. It's a commission, it's not a published piece.

That's the one I have. It says ROT ON CARL, I don't mind it just cause of that reason. It's a commission, it's not a published piece.

Yep that's the one! Tony said he might use it someday for something so who knows maybe it could end up as the cover of a sketch book.

That walking dead #1 9.9 sold for 7,200 on ebay, any comments on that one ?

The one that was a 9.8 then changed to a 9.9 with a seller of a score of 1? Link?

At work......anyone have a link?