• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

lol @ James making Negan sound like Shao Kahn from MK Hahahaha....

I dig the colors on 132.

133 is kind of bland to me honestly....

The All Pencil HC will be a really cool read, I really don't see it being worth much do you guys?....

Don't believe it said limited edition anywhere but yeah, Came across it thought i should share with my buddies here :)

Now sell me all your #67s and #69's before season 5 ends please :)...... <3

The hard cover should hold half its cover value of $34.99 for years to come.....ok maybe a little less. If its not limited it will be sold on amazon for years and years and years and years............

Only a sap like me will hunt it down and treasure it for the rest of my life... :cloud9:

oh and the 300 different foreign copies as well.... :luhv:

Do you guys think Rick will impregnate Andrea?

I was just thinking after looking at the page Carl Elvis has. The look on Ricks face after Carl hugs him, is very powerful.

That's Rick's last remaining family member and that look of fear and hope mixed together (wish I could find a word for that) just makes me wonder if Rick has alternative motives about securing his blood line. hm

Thoughts?

132 is a beautiful cover made that way by great colors. Probably first appearance of the baby too.

But...is that sunrise or sunset behind Maggie? Based on cover to 133, I'd say sunset.

133 is another lazy cover that could be just another scene in the book. It's just boring. Yes, it has zombies but does it make a casual reader want to buy book? Not really.

Not a cover request but I'm wondering if we could get a scene from Charlie where a walker startles a horse from behind and the horse just kicks its feet enough to brain the walker.

:roflmao:

To funny...... Love the shirt.

Edit: Is that a one of a kind walker behind you or a production peice? Please move to the left a little so I can see it.

And is that some framed Walking Dead art I see edging out on your right? Please pan to screen left.

;)

Great catch. That's actually the OA for our 2013 SDCC booth.

-shawn

If anyone is interested in doing this years Walking Dead Fantasy Football league it looks like we will have at least 2 openings available (We may also have a spot or 2 available in the Comics General 10 team league also, which is a $50 buyin).

Buy in is $50 or Walking Dead stuff worth at least $50 or more to participate. We will be playing on Yahoo again this year and this is a 12 team league. Big Clutch ended up winning the league last year so here is your chance to knock him off the podium. :)

PM me if interested.

-Brendan

You know where to find me. I'm the guy with the big gold belt and the barbed wire baseball bat.

-shawn

If anyone is interested in doing this years Walking Dead Fantasy Football league it looks like we will have at least 2 openings available (We may also have a spot or 2 available in the Comics General 10 team league also, which is a $50 buyin).

Buy in is $50 or Walking Dead stuff worth at least $50 or more to participate. We will be playing on Yahoo again this year and this is a 12 team league. Big Clutch ended up winning the league last year so here is your chance to knock him off the podium. :)

PM me if interested.

-Brendan

You know where to find me. I'm the guy with the big gold belt and the barbed wire baseball bat.

-shawn

article-2257209-16C051F1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg

See ya next week (thumbs u