• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Loving the evolution of the zombies. They're all mostly bald, no teeth, cruddy looking, etc.

Agreed. It adds to the "realism" of the world they are living in (or not living in, from the perspective of the walkers, heh).

I am still waiting for more detail/development on this page from early in Something to Fear:

598966_4453051854308_1425735253_n.jpg

Loving the evolution of the zombies. They're all mostly bald, no teeth, cruddy looking, etc.

Agreed. It adds to the "realism" of the world they are living in (or not living in, from the perspective of the walkers, heh).

I am still waiting for more detail/development on this page from early in Something to Fear:

598966_4453051854308_1425735253_n.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to think that eventually all the zombies will be totally wiped out.

Hi guys! I have a lot of Walking Dead issues and I'm wondering if I should sell them individually or as a set? I have #11-18, 20, 22, 25, 32-47, 50-52, 54-72. If I sell them as a set what should I ask for them?

1026858_1336856947829_full.jpg

Thanks guys! I was excited to finally snag some first appearances. I don't really expect Benjamin or Carlos to show up again in the books but I think Anna could potentially become a major character.

Like Bernie...cough, cough.

But seriously, those are some quality pages. Congrats!!

Thanks guys! I was excited to finally snag some first appearances. I don't really expect Benjamin or Carlos to show up again in the books but I think Anna could potentially become a major character.

hm

Anna and Carl sitting in a tree...............................

hm

hm

Another baby to this world? Teenage parents? hm

:takeit:

hm

hm

Another baby to this world? Teenage parents? hm

:takeit:

I'm imaging one last time jump before the series is over, with Carl as an adult with a family, bringing him to where his father was in the first issue.