• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

:golfclap:

Well look who's birthday it is!

mine is next week..:) i think i'm gonna pick up a cgc walking dead for myself. not sure which one. I don't wanna spend more then say $300 any ideas what i should pick up? #19 is my fave cover but it's way out of my range..

mine is next week..:) i think i'm gonna pick up a cgc walking dead for myself. not sure which one. I don't wanna spend more then say $300 any ideas what i should pick up? #19 is my fave cover but it's way out of my range..

thanks guys! :cloud9:

Save up and get the 19 if it is your favorite ..you are almost there

thanks guys! :cloud9:

Save up and get the 19 if it is your favorite ..you are almost there

hmm i guess that is true.. Maybe i should. it would be a grail for sure.. Thanks.. :)

Mystery boxes coming from Skybound on Black Friday

$50 gets ya:

25A7C5F3-011E-478D-9507-D0210353C3A5.jpg

The Walking Dead #1 Black Anniversary Edition!

∙2 additional Skybound comic variants!

∙4 T-shirts**!

∙2 additional mystery items!

The mystery items will range anywhere from The Walking Dead PVC miniatures, to hats, to bags, to signed comics, to action figures and more! A few lucky fans might even get a mystery box that contains a Walking Dead McFarlane statue or a Peavey guitar!

I'm buying 10 boxes anyone topping me?

Edited by jonjesper

The value is ridiculous...

A variant only available through the mystery box, more variants, 4 shirts (of which mine are going to family and friends and then charity most likely) and the possibility of random stuff...

No brainer

And Clementine figure is available for Insiders now!!!!

Mystery boxes coming from Skybound on Black Friday

$50 gets ya:

25A7C5F3-011E-478D-9507-D0210353C3A5.jpg

The Walking Dead #1 Black Anniversary Edition!

∙2 additional Skybound comic variants!

∙4 T-shirts**!

∙2 additional mystery items!

The mystery items will range anywhere from The Walking Dead PVC miniatures, to hats, to bags, to signed comics, to action figures and more! A few lucky fans might even get a mystery box that contains a Walking Dead McFarlane statue or a Peavey guitar!

I'm buying 10 boxes anyone topping me?

I'll match you. (thumbs u

The value is ridiculous...

A variant only available through the mystery box, more variants, 4 shirts (of which mine are going to family and friends and then charity most likely) and the possibility of random stuff...

No brainer

And Clementine figure is available for Insiders now!!!!

No brainer for sure! Clementine figured order already. 1 Mystery box is good for me.