• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Enjoyable issue...

Could be interesting if Rick thinks putting Carl in a cell will buy him time to figure out what to do.

Maybe Negan would have a shot at convincing Carl they need to escape, in Carl's case for Rick's sake, and then go their seperate ways. They would both need to escape so it didn't look like Rick had given his son a way out.

Can't see Carl ever befriending Negan or trusting him though, even if Rick's initial reactions / judgements about what Carl did are not favourable and seemingly opposed to Negan's. It would take a hell of a fall out and something like Negan saving Carl's life for anything like that to remotely have a chance of becoming something people would swallow.

Could go lots of other places though.

I'm REALLY EXCITED

to see which one of the main characters' faces these guys end up skinning and wearing. (so long, Zeke)

I am SO down.

I want this book to go full tribal.

Enjoyable issue...

Could be interesting if Rick thinks putting Carl in a cell will buy him time to figure out what to do.

Maybe Negan would have a shot at convincing Carl they need to escape, in Carl's case for Rick's sake, and then go their seperate ways. They would both need to escape so it didn't look like Rick had given his son a way out.

Can't see Carl ever befriending Negan or trusting him though, even if Rick's initial reactions / judgements about what Carl did are not favourable and seemingly opposed to Negan's. It would take a hell of a fall out and something like Negan saving Carl's life for anything like that to remotely have a chance of becoming something people would swallow.

I'm REALLY EXCITED

to see which one of the main characters' faces these guys end up skinning and wearing. (so long, Zeke)

"At least they didn't wear his shirt." - Gregory

Enjoyable issue...

I'm REALLY EXCITED

"At least they didn't wear his shirt." - Gregory

I could totally see this.

Does anybody have the walking dead magazine issue 10? would you be able to scan the fan focus page please?? Apparently i won and my collection is featured but no stores sell the magazine around me and i didn't know until i got an email just now saying they tried to send me a prize but the address was incorrect.. Would appareciate it.

Does anybody have the walking dead magazine issue 10? would you be able to scan the fan focus page please?? Apparently i won and my collection is featured but no stores sell the magazine around me and i didn't know until i got an email just now saying they tried to send me a prize but the address was incorrect.. Would appareciate it.

Never ceases to amaze me how many people in this forum get into letter hacks or win stuff... you might do well to send bigclutch a PM or tweet https://twitter.com/bigclutch if he hasn't seen this... I am assuming you can't get hold of a copy.

edit: oh and it seems to be available in the apple app store

Edited by Garf

Never ceases to amaze me how many people in this forum get into letter hacks or win stuff... you might do well to send bigclutch a PM or tweet https://twitter.com/bigclutch if he hasn't seen this... I am assuming you can't get hold of a copy.

hey thanks.. yeah nobody sells it around me but they are sending me a copy but its coming from the uk, so its gonna take a long time.. i just wanted to see the article before then sucks though cuz i submitted it a long time ago, and my collection is twice as large now..

Edited by rayjay77

hey thanks.. yeah nobody sells it around me but they are sending me a copy but its coming from the uk, so its gonna take a long time.. i just wanted to see the article before then sucks though cuz i submitted it a long time ago, and my collection is twice as large now..

Got it...

6iy174.jpg

So - in #134..

If the new lot "Skinners"? "Skin-Walkers"? whatever, are humans wearing dead faces, why were they eating the Guard Riders?

If they were cannibals, surely they'd cook them? They were eating the horse - raw.

Or have I, as usual, got it completely wrong, and the ARE evolving, learning talking Zombies?

I thought they were Human - but if so, why not cook their prey - and why did Jesus ask Dominguez ?(forget name) - if he'd been bitten?

Anyone? Because, I'm quite confused.