• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Anybody post this yet? Looks interesting..

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1563035417/

It wasn't bad, and it wasn't great. I liked it better than "Land" and "Diary" :)

Still, Romero can do no wrong :cloud9:

Land of the Dead at my house yesterday.

DSC003511.jpg

Had to throw it away because it had 3 bubbles on it making it skip(the Asia "Arena" scene :mad: ) chapters.

I had bought it a year ago and just watched it(so the receipt was expired). I replaced it with one I bought from Best Buy yesterday, that was on sale for $10.

I want to click on those spoiler tags so bad!!! :frustrated:

Now, we make fun of New Jersey without offending Doug :grin:

:roflmao:

I just finished the issue--best comic ever!! (worship) When is the next issue coming out?

Anyone know what the ratio on variants is? I want the # 75 variants, but I think I'm pretty much low man on the totem pole when it comes to variants at my LCS. I did ask about it right after last months issue so I should be at the top of the list, but the owner doesn't really give a flip about variants and usually gives them to first come first serve. In one way, cool, in another, a total pain in the arse.

Oh....My.....GOD!

I loved this issue. Disregard my earlier spoiler about page 12. I actually hadn't read this by then. But now...WOW!

You have no idea how many times, I looked for zombies on or around page twelve, last night lol .

hahaha I didn't think anyone would take me serious. I assumed page 12 didn't show a single zombie on it.

But now that I've read the book, The Hunters arc makes a whole lot more sense.

it woudl be nice if someone in the tread can secure those #75 variants :foryou: since i have no LCS anywhere here :sorry:

Your avatar is great ;)

I don't know what the situation will be at my LCS as far as #75 variant goes, I hope I can get one too.

definately after 72 73 and 74 to say the least

Thanks for the help :screwy:

Late July / early August

71 April

72 May

73 June

74 July

75 August

However, they are currently behind schedule. So if they catch up like Kirkman said they were going to try to do in 71's letters pg it my be July when 75 hits.

Walking dead #75 variant Cover

walkingdead75_cov_retailapprec.jpg

That's a cool cover.

I'm still not used to Rick looking so clean. I kinda wish he still had the beard and long hair for that cover. Then again by the time it comes out we may be used to that look.

So... is there still going to be a sketch cover? Maybe this will be a 1:25 sketch and a 1:50 #1 cover swipe????

Walking dead #75 variant Cover

walkingdead75_cov_retailapprec.jpg

That's a cool cover.

I'm still not used to Rick looking so clean. I kinda wish he still had the beard and long hair for that cover. Then again by the time it comes out we may be used to that look.

So... is there still going to be a sketch cover? Maybe this will be a 1:25 sketch and a 1:50 #1 cover swipe????

That would be nice wouldn't it? :cloud9: