• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

My amazon omnibus order got bumped back till after xmas anyone else ?! In a way I am kind of glad the payment will be less painful by then :D My the sword omnibus is due nov 30th I wonder if that will get pushed up as well ...

Just wanted to share this email I got from Kara with you guys and gals. Good luck. ;)

"Hi All,

I apologize for the mass spam email, but I am just writing to let you know that the Tony Moore art for sale gallery is online!

You can now browse through all of the pages we have for sale online. This list is FINALLY up to date. If you have any questions regarding a page or price, please do not hesitate to email me (Kara) and ask! I will be adding new pages daily. Including, but not limited to, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Battle Pope, Brit, and more!

http://tonymooreillustration.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=15

Please note that we do NOT ship outside of the US. ( Even if I have shipped to you before, don't even ask, I will say no.)

Thanks everyone!

Kara"

Just wanted to share this email I got from Kara with you guys and gals. Good luck. ;)

"Hi All,

I apologize for the mass spam email, but I am just writing to let you know that the Tony Moore art for sale gallery is online!

You can now browse through all of the pages we have for sale online. This list is FINALLY up to date. If you have any questions regarding a page or price, please do not hesitate to email me (Kara) and ask! I will be adding new pages daily. Including, but not limited to, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Battle Pope, Brit, and more!

Please note that we do NOT ship outside of the US. ( Even if I have shipped to you before, don't even ask, I will say no.)

Thanks everyone!

Kara"

(shrug) It's not like it's a difficult task.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone!

Kara"

(shrug) It's not like it's a difficult task.

Hence, the good luck with my original post. Custom prices and limited shipping, not sure what his marketing strategy is. Interesting email, though. ;)

Kara Moore is offering up the first ever Tony Moore File Copy edition of Walking Dead #1 CGC SS 9.8 with 2 head sketches. The COA also comes with a sketch (original, not printed) by Tony.

I offered this idea up last week and am glad to see it happening! I personally will be bidding (as will many of you lol)! Hope one of us gets it!

Kara Moore is offering up the first ever Tony Moore File Copy edition of Walking Dead #1 CGC SS 9.8 with 2 head sketches. The COA also comes with a sketch (original, not printed) by Tony.

I offered this idea up last week and am glad to see it happening! I personally will be bidding (as will many of you lol)! Hope one of us gets it!

Sad thing is she does not ship outside US. I just don't understand the logic.

Sad thing is she does not ship outside US. I just don't understand the logic.

No harm in asking. Everyone should ship to Canada. :angel:

stupid press kits ... where do I get signed up ?.. Green lantern movie had asweet one too ... why are they making these all collectible to people who are just suppose to watch em & throw em out anyways ?