• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

lol

I guarantee he has plenty to be smug about. (thumbs u

I'm sure a guy with a great career and an awesome comic collection most certainly does.

However he cannot escape the fact that he looked 100% better with Linda Hamiltons haircut. :sick:

And thats just a fact Jack! :whistle:

They've got to finish humping Jimmy the pasta boys dead carcass first.

I'm sure the posse will get here in good time.

Last ime I looked was in the locked threads post and currently in poof a-ginn.

The word 'handjob' is being bandied about.

Its not looking too good for our impotent rapping, paternal raping pasta favorite.

He's quite upset.

Last ime I looked was in the locked threads post and currently in poof a-ginn.

The word 'handjob' is being bandied about.

Its not looking too good for our impotent rapping, paternal raping pasta favorite.

He's quite upset.

He is easily upset and there seems to be quite a few with time on their hands. Don't post angry. lol

Aussie ponce keyboard hardman. lol

I do agree about the hair. Only 8 more weeks until it is that long for real.

Just like his leprechaun brethren you mention his name and he appears. :whee:

I noticed a lot of duplicate (copied) panels this issue.

Counted 3 on one page (1 of the three appears to be the full image with the other two being scaled down).

Also, a lot of background characters had their heads in shadows again.

Quoting myself because I totally called how 102, page 5 was done.

http://www.splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=24870&ArtistId=84&Details=1&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

Yes, I want a cookie.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

This just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-issues-lot-1-45-1st-prints-NM-/180972930975?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a22d3c79f&nma=true&si=DnRbkgE%2FLFRNgQMoxRKdOMviUPQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm a bit stunned it went for this much and the collection is only the first half. I would expect 1-100 to reach this level. Are we seeing prices escalating again? Or is this an anomaly?

This just ended:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-issues-lot-1-45-1st-prints-NM-/180972930975?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a22d3c79f&nma=true&si=DnRbkgE%2FLFRNgQMoxRKdOMviUPQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I'm a bit stunned it went for this much and the collection is only the first half. I would expect 1-100 to reach this level. Are we seeing prices escalating again? Or is this an anomaly?

seems fishy

This just ended:

seems fishy

Shill?

I have,of my own free will spent nearly $1000 at your store and greatly enjoyed your product and service.

Mark usually sends his goons to my place to muscle me into my next purchase.