• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Anyone grab the scan? I'd like to see the splash for $650...Also where did Mark say they would go up on sale today? I checked his site yesterday(?) and didn't see any new art...

Mark: Why not auction off the nicer splashes - those I would bid up!

I noticed a lot of duplicate (copied) panels this issue.

Counted 3 on one page (1 of the three appears to be the full image with the other two being scaled down).

Also, a lot of background characters had their heads in shadows again.

Isn't that what happens when an below average artist can't keep up with the workload? (shrug) reuse, reuse, reuse doh!

At least this issue was consistent, which hasn't happened in a while.

It's like he's operating at 70% consistently now instead of 40% on one page, 70% on the next, then 20%, and so on. Now that just doesn't make any sense to me..

Edited by Phillip

Anyone grab the scan? I'd like to see the splash for $650...Also where did Mark say they would go up on sale today? I checked his site yesterday(?) and didn't see any new art...

Mark: Why not auction off the nicer splashes - those I would bid up!

They are up now... 20 is still available. Looks like Mark was just still working on it.

Walking%20Dead%20iss%20102%20Pg%2020.jpg

edit: wow just scrolled up... looks like a large land grab with the items on hold.

Edited by Garf

What's with the repeated Carl covers? Is Kirkman trying to tell us something? Is there a new sheriff? I sure hope not.

THE WALKING DEAD #105

story ROBERT KIRKMAN

art / cover CHARLIE ADLARD & CLIFF RATHBURN

DECEMBER 12

32 PAGES / BW / M

$2.99

“Sing me a song.”

Walking Dead 105 cover image

Edited by Nico Esq

after looking at the art from splash, I just want to give a shoutout to Charlie - The art was GREAT!! I was very pleasantly surprised.

+1

I can wait another 2 issues for zombies :D Liked the setup this month. As the covers are now changing is that officially the end of the Something To Fear arc despite the open ended feel?

Just showing folks how it should be done. :makepoint:

I have quite a few transactions going. I was overly optimistic on how long it would take to wrap them up.

Can I buy a WD #1 with time payments of $1 per day? You can leave the boards when it's paid off. :kidaround:

So long as I can buy your 10.0 for $1 a day.

(thumbs u

Can't claim I subbed it. Bought it slabbed. Want to keep it but decided after I bought it that I'd like a #1 instead. Listed for way more than I paid. Just thought i'd test the market on what a cgc 10 would go for.

Just showing folks how it should be done. :makepoint:

I have quite a few transactions going. I was overly optimistic on how long it would take to wrap them up.

Can I buy a WD #1 with time payments of $1 per day? You can leave the boards when it's paid off. :kidaround:

So long as I can buy your 10.0 for $1 a day.

lol if it keeps you around the boards, i'll consider it.