• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 4.0

6 posts in this topic

My friend decided to go after an unrestored copy so this one's up for grabs. I am selling it on his behalf since I've got the high feedback rating. If anyone here would like to buy it, please PM me with offers so I can possibly forgo the nasty eBay fees.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190221762162&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

amazingfantasyfront015.jpg

amazingfantasyback015.jpg

af1501.jpg

af1503.jpg

af1504.jpg

Dude, that's your auction??? I PM'd you via eBay earlier this afternoon. For some reason, I didn't realize that was your eBay handle.

Man alive, will ya look at all the AF 15s listed around here! :whatthe: Forrest, had a feeling I'd find you in this neighborhood.... lol

Dude, that's your auction??? I PM'd you via eBay earlier this afternoon. For some reason, I didn't realize that was your eBay handle.

Man alive, will ya look at all the AF 15s listed around here! :whatthe: Forrest, had a feeling I'd find you in this neighborhood.... lol

Jon, for a mere 3k you could have yourself a nice AF 15...